Favourites From 2015

It feels really strange writing this post as I can't believe it is 2016 already ( I know, everyone has been saying this!) but I wanted to do a round up post of everything that I have loved and used to death this year. 

BEAUTY// For makeup I have a few standout products that I have used pretty much on a daily basis for at least the past 7 months. I never thought I could used bronzer as I so pale but in 2015 I discovered the Soap & Glory Solar Powder Bronzer. I love it so much because it has two halves, one half is a lighter matte shade and the other half is a bit darker so I can wear the two shades separately or I sometimes swirl my brush around both colours. My mascara of choice this year, hands down, has to be the Benefit Roller Lash because it gives my lashes so much length and separation and I have worn this everyday for ages.  The palette I have reached for the most has been my Urban Decay Naked Palette. The shadows are incredibly buttery and pigmented which just makes them a dream to apply and I never seem to go wrong whenever I apply these shadows. For those of you who have read my blog for a while, then you will know that I love nail polish a lot but I actually found it really easy to pick out my favourite polish of the year and this is because I have nearly finished the bottle (this has never happened to me!). The polish I am talking about is the Essie polish in Sand Tropez which is a great beige/grey nude colour that looks amazing for everyday wear on my nails. M final beauty discovery of the year has been Garnier Micellar. Water. I had the Bioderma a few years ago but this year I have really gotten into micelles waters from Garnier as they are so refreshing and gentle but it removes makeup so so well. 

HAIR// In 2015 I really went out of my comfort zone when it came to my hair and how I styled my hair. For years I would always wear my hair up in a bun or a pony tail every single day and I just got really bored after a while. My favourite tool last year that I used several times a week was the Yogi Curling Wand with a Tapered Barrel. My hair is naturally curly but I found curling my hair with my wand made my hair more tamed and manageable than my natural birds nest!! When I have been wearing my naturally, the Toni and Guy Sea Salt Spray has really helped to give my curls a beach wave effect. My final hair favourite from 2015 was a new discovery, Batiste Dry Shampoo, and I can't believe I didn't discover this sooner because it means I can sleep in a bit longer some days instead of having to get up to wash my hair!! 

EXTRAS// This year I became obsessed with Taylor Swift's 1989 Album, I literally had it on repeat for months in my room, in my car and whenever I put my headphones on! I also went to see Taylor Swifts World Tour which was amazing and definitely one of my best memories from 2015. I also used a Bumble B Diary for the first time last year and I loved using it to organise my life. Each week had two sections so I could have a page for home and a page for school. I've got another one this year so let me know if you would like a review. Finally in 2015 I fell in love with Nike Trainers. I never thought I would be one of those people who live in trainers but guess what... I am!! There is a Nike outlet near where I live so I have now got three pairs and they are around £30-40 in the outlet which I think is such an amazing bargain. 


What have been your top favourites from 2015??

MissBeccaBeauty xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate all your comments! Don't forget to subscribe or follow my blog on BlogLovin'

MissBeccaBeauty xo