Random Beauty Haul



























I walk into a shop not planning on buying anything and then walk out with a whole bag of beauty bits... oopps! I This time I bought a new foundation which has been on my radar for awhile now; two new beauty tools and obviously I couldn't not pick up some new polishes. 

As I mentioned I was on the hunt for a new foundation as non of my others were really cutting it. I was struggling as non of them were the right colour for me at the moment and I was catching myself during the day and thinking 'wow tango alert'. So I decided that I needed a lighter one and one that was fuller coverage. When the Rimmel Lasting Finish Nude Foundation came out I was really intrigued by it as it claims to last for 25 hours which is amazing because my other foundations were struggling to last on my face for six hours. So far I am really impressed with foundations, I have been using it for a few days and am really liking how it is working, In a few weeks I will do a full in-depth review to let you know everything that I think.  

I also spotted two nail polishes which I HAD to have. Revlon's Nail Enamel in Facets of Fuchsia caught my eye and I thought to myself 'I can't leave this in the shop'. Its one of those polishes that you won't wear everyday but when you it will look fab and make a great statement. L'Oreal's nail polish in 856 Peach Neglige is the complete polar opposite as it is a really delicate pale pink shade that is barely noticeable on the nails. I love these sort of shades because you can guarantee they will go with any outfit. 

Finally I picked up two beauty tools. I have had my eye on the whole beauty blender for ages but I personally thought it was a lot of money to spend on something I wasn't convinced that I was going to like. So I found this copy that was like £2 so I thought I would give it a try and see what I thought. I haven't used it yet but watch this space because I will keep you posted. And I also picked up this flat blending brush from Crown Brushes which I really want to use to pack on shadow glitters over the top of my lids as I only have fluffy brushes and needed a really flat dense one to do the job. 

What random beauty bits have you picked up recently?

-MissBeccaBeauty xo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate all your comments! Don't forget to subscribe or follow my blog on BlogLovin'

MissBeccaBeauty xo