Summer Evening Makeup Look


Summer is nearly coming to an end in the UK but we still have a few weeks left and recently I have been getting dressed up more in the evenings to go out. When its hot I don't want to bother too much with layers and layers of makeup but I have found a look that is quite simple but with a summery red lip to liven it up. 

For the base I like to use the Bourjois healthy mix serum which because it looks really dewy on the skin and in the summer I think this is much more flattering that a matte finish. Then for concealer I use my favourite Benefit's Boi-ing concealer which is really high coverage and really perfects any discolouration I have on my face and obviously my purple under eye bags. I didn't want to powder for this look because I wanted to let the radiance from the foundation come through. If you read my last post then you will know I am really enjoying the Soap and Glory Solar Powder bronzer as it is great a bronzer and contour for pale girls. The eyes have been kept super minimal with just a dusting of the L'Oreal Infalliable eye-shadow in Coconut Shake which is a beautiful matte off white shade which is like to apply with my finger to erase any colour on my lids. I use another L'oreal product, their Superliner, to define my eyes and usually I will take it out into a small winged look. Finally I completed this look using the Clinique Colour Pop Lipstick in Poppy Pop. I've seen this lipstick everywhere this summer and I know why because it is an amazing vibrant red colour that has a slight orange undertone so it looks really summery and I think it is much easier to wear than a pillow box red. 

What look do you like to go for on a summer evening out?

-MissBeccaBeauty xo

2 comments:

  1. I keep on hearing about soap and glorys solar powder! I must check it out, obviously for blogging reasons lol ;) I love wearing my estee lauder double wear foundation, natural brows, my usual face makeup and ma's taupe lipstick xx

    http://www.perks0fbeingnazia.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah the soap and glory powder is amazing, you should definitely get it!

      Delete

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate all your comments! Don't forget to subscribe or follow my blog on BlogLovin'

MissBeccaBeauty xo