If Money Wasn't A Problem : Beauty Edition

Every girl has a wishlist as long as her arm of products that she would love to own but in reality to buy them all would cost an small fortune. At the moment I am lusting after loads of beauty products and I saw another blogger did a post about her beauty wishlist which prompted me to do this post which I have been meaning to do for ages.

Lets start off with the makeup, I saw Lily Pebbles talking about the Tom Form Illuminating Primer and I was really intrigued to try it because I don't have any illuminating base products and the bottle looks so classy. Another extortionate product is the Chantecaille Just Skin Tinted Moisturiser which I don't think I will ever purchase because it is that expensive but a girl can dream! I keep hearing amazing things about this cheek product: the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush. Now for eyes I am torn between both of these eye palettes, I don't need either of them but they are both really unique from what I have in my collection. The Viseart Eyeshadow Palette in Neutral Matte has all matte shades and they are really unusual shades that you don't find in most palettes out there. On the other hand the Charlotte Tilbury Dolce Vita Palette is a classic neutral palette but what makes me want it is that fabulous gold shimmer shade in the bottom left, it looks absolutely stunning. There are two lip products that I have my eye on. The first is the Dior Addict Lip Glow which I have wanted since I saw Gabby from Velvetghost as I think it helps to maximise and plump your lips and then the other is a Chanel Lipstick, probably in a nude shade. 

Finally I have two skincare products that are on my wishlist and will probably always stay on the list because they so expensive. The first is the Emma Hardy Cleansing Balm which you use to remove your makeup and I've also heard that you can use it like a mask. The other skincare product is the Sunday Riley Luna Night Sleeping Oil. 

What products are on you beauty wishlist?

-MissBeccaBeauty xo

2 comments:

  1. Ooh definitely the Charlotte Tilbury and Sunday Riley are on my wish list! X

    Everything But The Kitchen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could have easily had loads of CT and SR products in this wishlist but just reduced it to one ! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate all your comments! Don't forget to subscribe or follow my blog on BlogLovin'

MissBeccaBeauty xo