A Little Chat...

I've really missed blogging recently. I don't know why but I have just not felt motivated to write posts and when I have uploaded in the past few months I wasn't writing the way I wanted to because my heart wasn't in it. But slowly I am getting my mojo back and am much more excited to blog away. Since I am back I wanted to fill you in on a few things.

1. At the moment I am redecorating my room. Well actually I am swapping rooms with my sister, for years I've always had the biggest room and since I will be moving out in a few years I thought it was only fair she got the enjoy having a bigger bedroom. So anyway I am redecorating what will become my new bedroom. My new room is going to be much smaller so I am keeping everything really light and airy with white furniture, neutral walls and I am getting laminate floor (because my allergies are getting too bad to have carpet in my room). So far I have picked out most of my furniture except my wardrobe and my floor but I am still making my mind up about the walls. I want to go for a neutral taupe shade with a slight purple undertone but I don't want anything that is too dark. We've already gone to Ikea once but I know for a fact we will be going twice more: once to buy the big furniture and then another time to pick out all the furnishings and accessories. I was thinking of doing a room tour post when I've finished, would you like to see that?

2. So in September I am going to be starting Year 11 which is both daunting and exciting. One of the reasons why I am so excited is because before the Summer holidays I was elected as Head Girl of my school which is one of my greatest achievements. I'm not telling you this to show off, I am telling you this because as much as I want to keep blogging regularly I don't think any more than one post a week is going to be realistic. With the role of Head Girl plus the academic demands from being a Year 11 I think it's best if I say I will post once a week on a Sunday and anything more will be a bonus. I am really looking forward to what's to come after Year 11 and preparing for the future is really making me motivated for the year ahead. If anyone has any tips for surviving Year 11 then they would be much appreciated! 

I thats all the updates for the moment and my new schedule won't start until September. I'm thinking of doing a giveaway when I hit 400 followers so let me know if you would like that. Also as a side note did anyone watch the final episode of Glee last night? I'm so upset that it has finished and I am so happy with how it ended, even though I cried three times! 

-MissBeccaBeauty xo

2 comments:

  1. If I had one main tip for y11 I'd say make sure you start revising at Easter when they tell you too rather than leaving it till after my like I did. Also don't let yourself get wound up exams where no way as bad as I thought they would be.


    Coleoftheball xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the tip... I've actually already started making revision cue cards!!

      Delete

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate all your comments! Don't forget to subscribe or follow my blog on BlogLovin'

MissBeccaBeauty xo