The Playlist: March

This month I have been enjoying a wide range of music from pop to cheesy Glee classics. If you didn't already know, I am a huge fan of Glee and like most things I will go through faces of listening to their music a lot.
 
I started listening to L.A.LOVE BY FERGIE because it was the soundtrack to Kourtney and Khloe Take The Hamptons and I always get sucked in by soundtracks. By the end of the season I knew all the words to the song and couldn't not add it to my playlist this month. YOU JUST WANT MY MONEY BY JASON FRENCH is a really upbeat song that has a great beat and I think this will be one of those songs I listen to on repeat in the summer. I honestly can't resit HOZIER'S voice and in his song ANGEL OF SMALL DEATH & THECODEINE SCENE he just sounds amazing! The other week I had a serious flashback when I heard the song MISS INDEPENDANT BY NE-YO on the radio. It was great because I remembered all the words and it made me smile because I hadn't heard this song in years. IMAGINE DRAGONS always deliver with their songs and I BET MY LIFE is such a great track that has the same vibe as their other songs which I love. AVICI is another band that I really like and, although I am not really too bothered about chart music, I always find myself singing along to their songs. THE NIGHTS is a 'sing-along in the shower' kind of song and one that will go round on a loop in your head for days! I love a good ballad and JAMES BAY has nailed it with his new track HOLD BACK THE RIVER ; you know I think he is going to be as big as Sam Smith in a few months because he has such a unique and interesting voice. Finally I wanted to give a shout out to one of my favourite genres of music (yes, I am calling Glee a genre because it is so amazing!)... GLEE! Their most famous songs will always be DONT STOP BELIEVING because it is the foundation that the whole TV show is build on.
 
What songs are on you playlist this month? You can listen to my playlist by clicking here!
 
MissBeccaBeauty xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate all your comments! Don't forget to subscribe or follow my blog on BlogLovin'

MissBeccaBeauty xo