February Favourites 2015


February is the shortest month so naturally it feels like it has gone super fast. Anyway I am looking forward to the arrival of spring: brighter days and pretty blooming flowers.
 
If you read my review on Tuesday you will know that I have been loving Benefits Big Easy BB Cream ( review here) as it gives me a really natural looking base that has quite light coverage but sets to a powder finish which is perfect for ensuring it lasts all day. For me I like to wear this on the weekends as I like to give my skin a break from my usually full coverage face of foundation and I also love the more natural look n my days off. To go with my lighter base, I have been reaching for my Sleek Rose Gold blush which is one of my all time favourites. As the name suggests it is a pink blush that has rose gold shimmer running through and whenever I wear this I find I look really healthy and awake; perfect for early morning starts! The sleek blushes have the best pigmentation I have tried form the drugstore and I want to pick up some new shades for spring - let me know if you have any recommendations. You are all probably sick of seeing bloggers talking about Benefits new mascara launch but it really is as good as the it's hype. Benefits Roller Lash adds so much length to my lashes as well as curling them and I find the curl lasts all day as well. At the moment I only have the sample size that was in the Elle magazine but I pre-order the full size so hopefully it should arrive soon. I did do a first impressions review a few weeks ago, so you can click here to read more.
 
I don't often talk about hair products on my blog, but in the boxing day sale I picked up a couple of Toni & Guy gift sets and the stand out product for me has to be the Sea Salt Texturizing Spray. A lot of bloggers raved about this in the summer and now I can see why. I use it on dry and damp hair and love the 'I-just-got-home-from-the-beach' look that it gives. It adds lots of texture to my hair by giving it a messy natural wavy look. I am just obsessed with this - I use it when my hair is down after washing, after I have curled my hair to make it look more messy and when my hair is in a pony-tail in the ends. Finally my monthly favourites wouldn't be complete without a nail polish, well really this month it is a nail polish formula. I have been loving the Sally Hanson Complete Salon Manicure range as the formula lasts for 4 days on me with minimal chipping which is great! My favourite colour is Plum Luck which is a really deep plum toned purple that looks gorgeous on the nails.
 
What have been you favourite products this month?
 
MissBeccaBeauty xo

3 comments:

  1. I'm also loving the new Benefit mascara and how well it separates the lashes and gives length. I really need to try the Sally Hanson nail polishes. It's not easy to find polishes that last long. My favourite ones at the moment are the Maybelline ones. I can have them for 5-7 days with minimal chipping x

    Renata | Speaking Beauty UK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sally Hanson are great for polishes and the formula is really nice! I haven't tried many Maybelline polishes, what are your favourites? x

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much. I spend a lot of time blogging and taking photos so its nice to know someone recognises that! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate all your comments! Don't forget to subscribe or follow my blog on BlogLovin'

MissBeccaBeauty xo