The Playist : February


 
After the wonderful feedback from last months playlist, I was so excited to share with you again the music has made it to my February playlist. I listened to my January playlist on repeated all month and if you would like to have a listen then you can just click here. 
 
COOLKIDS BY ECHOSMITH// I have this song stuck in my head at the moment as I write this and I can imagine it will be in my head all month!
TAKE ME TO CHURCH BY HOIZER// I love a bit of American soul/church music and this just has that sound to it. This is the kind of song I like to listen to on full blast in my room and sing along to - I like to imagine I have a Beyoncé's voice!
UP BY OLLY MURS AND DEMI LOVATO// I love a bit of Olly Murs and Demi Lovato as when I was younger I loved their music. Put them together, and it reminds me of old school Disney!
DEAR FUTURE HUSBAND BY MEGHAN TRAINOR// Recently I have become obsessed with Meghan and her music. It has a 60s feel to it and the bass lines to all her tracks are so funky and catchy.  
BEST DAY OF MY LIFE BY AMERICAN AUTHORS// Last year this was on the radio every morning driving to school. It gave me a boost of motivation every day ( or most days!) and made me optimistic about the day ahead. Whenever I'm feeling a bit down about the day ahead or worried about anything then this song gives a boost to have a good day.
THE KIDS AREN'T ALRIGHT BY FALL OUT BOY// I've never been a Fall Out Boy fan before as I have never thought much of their music. However this song has changed my mind about them, it has a pop-punk feel to it.
CHEERLEADER BY OMI// - I am a sucker for chart music that has "real" instruments in the them (sorry I'm biased!), the trumpet opening hooked me in straight always and I love the R&B vibe that the song has- it makes you want to sway along the song! Also the Trumpet solo in the middle is really worth a listen to.
WHAT I LIKE ABOUT YOU BY 5 SECONDS OF SUMMER// - Boy bands are my guilty pleasure and I love that they are not your average pretty boy group. This song represents their punk-pop sound and is something I can imagine an arena full of girls singing back to them. I know I enjoy singing it in the shower!
 
What songs are on your playlist this month? Have you listened to any of these songs in my playlist? If you want to listen to all the songs in my February playlist you can click here.
 
MissBeccaBeauty xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate all your comments! Don't forget to subscribe or follow my blog on BlogLovin'

MissBeccaBeauty xo