The Playlist : January

I thought it was time that I started another feature here on MissBeccaBeauty and what better than it being about one of my passions (other than beauty!)... music. When I switch my laptop on the Spotify app pops up straight away so I always find myself pressing play on what whatever playlist I am currently loving. I thought it would be a good idea to share with you the music I am listening to each month as I love to read about what music other people are listening too. So heres the music I have been playing every time I am on my laptop...
 
UPTOWN FUNK BY MARK RONSON AND BRUNO MARS : Who doesn't have this song stuck in their head all the time? It has a great 'old-school' vibe to it that makes me want to get up and dance along.
SOMETHING I NEED BY BEN HEANOW : I'm not a massive X Factor fan and wasn't too bothered who won but this song sounds amazing sung by Ben and it is one that I know all the words too and love to belt out in my room!
LIPS ARE MOVING BY MEGHAN TRAINOR : I loved her 'All About That Bass' song and you will be pleased to know she is not a one trick pony. This song has a catchy beat like her debut song and I would love to listen to more from her.
JEALOUS BY LABRINTH : My only ballad this month but is a real tear jerker. All that is on this track is literally a piano and Labrinth's voice and let me just say he has an amazing raw voice that I could listen to all day.
PHOTOGRAPH BY ED SHEERAN : At the moment I am loving Ed's whole album but Photograph is one of my favourites and I am sure you will see more of his songs creeping up in future playlists.
HAPPY BY PHARRELL WILLIAMS : This has been in everyone of my playlists since the summer. It is an absolute 'feel-good' classic that I will never get sick off. It makes me feel so HAPPY!
NEVER MET YOU BY TOM LAW : Tom is a YouTuber I discovered last year and this original song is from his EP. Seriously you need to give him a listen on YouTube or Spotify because he is amazing. This song is about a girl he has fallen in love with over the internet but has never met her as they live opposite ends of the world.
STEAL MY GIRL BY ONE DIRECTION : I have decided that no matter how scruffy and old-men-ish One Direction look at the moment, I will always have a soft spot for their songs because they are really good songs to sing along to when it comes on the radio.
 
You can listen to my January Playlist here. What songs are on you playlist (or stuck in you head!) this month?
 
MissBeccaBeauty xo
 

8 comments:

  1. Loving Uptown Funk at the moment and Lips are Moving
    Reinventing Neesha ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tom law is an incredible artist, I love his songs so much! I manged to meet him at sitc last year and he is such a lovely guy!

    I love this new feature on your blog and I can't wait to read more about what you're listening to.

    Alice x
    ramblingroseblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow I am so jealous you got to meet him, he seems such a nice genuine guy! Thank you, I am so excited to do this feature every month xx

      Delete
  3. I've been listening to Meghan Trainor and Ed Sheeran's albums on repeat lately! Love the idea of this series, looking forward to next months!!

    Katie
    ZigZagsAndHabiliments

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, I can't wait to write the next one :)

      Delete
  4. Lovely post, Rebecca! I love Meghan Trainer and One Direction lately. I love discovering new music through these types of post. Looking forward to your next post. xx

    http://guiliannamarie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love her too and really want to listen to more of her music xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate all your comments! Don't forget to subscribe or follow my blog on BlogLovin'

MissBeccaBeauty xo