My Advent Calendar : For A Nail-polish-aholic!

It's December!
Usually I have a classic chocolate advent calendar but this year my mum treated me to a beauty calendar: the Ciate Mini Mani Month. Now I have a feeling this is last years calendar but I honestly don't mind. A few weeks ago I went into a discount beauty shop and found a stand with Ciate Advent calendars reduced from £50 to £30. This was a good deal but I walked away because I thought I didn't need it. Obviously I regretted not buying it and when I went back I was gutted when I saw there were no calendar on the stand anymore. I went over to a member of staff and they said they only had one left and it was the display calendar.  Because some of the doors had been opened (but not ripped off, so they still closed) so the nail polishes were visible, I got this reduced from £50 to £15. An absolute bargain!

I am so excited to receive a mini nail polish everyday this month and so far I have already received the cutest little bottles of Christmas joy! I will be posting photos of the nail polishes I open over on my Instagram - so if you would like to see what's inside head on over to MissBeccaBeauty_xo

What advent calendar do you have this year?

MissBeccaBeauty xo

 

2 comments:

  1. It's great you go this at a bargain place, i wish i picked one up!
    Love VictoriaJanex
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate all your comments! Don't forget to subscribe or follow my blog on BlogLovin'

MissBeccaBeauty xo