Christmas Pinterest Inspiration


So this is my first Christmas post! Are you feeling festive yet? I certainly am, especially now I have turned my Christmas playlist back on and it amazes me that after a year on not singing Christmas songs, I can still remember all the words. As you have probably guessed I'm not doing Blogmas this year, I did it last year and even though I did enjoy it, it was a lot of hard work and quite stressful at times.  I wanted to share with you some pins from Pinterest that have caught my eye and made me feel really festive. I hope these give you a bit of inspiration and it is great doing festive posts again.
 
At this time of year hot drinks like hot chocolate and cups of tea are essential. They warm me up when I am cold and also make me feel really festive because I only really drink hot chocolates in the winter. These mug cosies and really cute and I would love to get some for this winter! When I have my own house I want my Christmas tree and living room to look exactly like this. We always have red decoration on our tree but I love gold and silver baubles as it think it looks so classy. Can you see how pretty the tartan blanket on the sofa? I really want a scarf like this one! We are putting our tree and decorations up this weekend so I will blog or instagram when its all finished so keep your eyes peeled for that. Finally I love how pretty the Noel decoration is, it reminds me of a shabby chic kind of look!
 
This post has been really chatty and a bit of a chat up, I hope you don't mind. I am really looking forward to Christmas and I am feeling really festive!
 
MissBeccaBeauty xo
 
 

2 comments:

  1. I love pinterest for getting inspiration. I haven't yet made a Christmas home decoration board but I think I'll do that tonight now
    Reinventing Neesha ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love pinning Christmas inspiration onto my board! I have so many ideas now x

      Delete

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate all your comments! Don't forget to subscribe or follow my blog on BlogLovin'

MissBeccaBeauty xo