WOMN #10 Sally Hanson Plum Luck


 I haven't blogged in about a week because I have had some issues with my laptop, but it feels really strange sitting down and my laptop and writing! Recently I have been loving dark vampy nails and in particular this one from Sally Hanson in the shade Plum Luck. 



I have to admit the formula isn't great, however the colour makes up for that massively. It is like a really deep plum shade that looks purple in some light and then black in others. Also it has a gel finish; which is my favourite finish in a nail polish. I found two coats was enough, although the first coat looked very patchy. Personally I think this is a staple shade that should be in everyone's makeup collection and over the past few weeks I have worn it so much - and will continue to do so. 


What vampy nail polishes are you loving this Autumn Winter?

MissBeccaBeauty xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate all your comments! Don't forget to subscribe or follow my blog on BlogLovin'

MissBeccaBeauty xo