WOMN #7 Renunail Pomegranate

Now it's September I have been cracking out the Autumnal polishes and one that I really like at the moment is this Renunail Triple Strength Polish in the shade Pomegranate*. The tripe strength range is designed to help strengthen your nails, which is great for me because sometimes I find my nails can become a bit weak and break off easily. However my nails felt really strong with this polish on as it is full of amazing ingredients : keratin, bamboo and calcium.

Now onto the colour, In the bottle this polish definitely looks a lot pinker whereas on the nails I would say it was more of a pink-toned red rather than a pink polish which is what I thought it was going to be from looking at the bottle. The polish is super opaque and I could have gotten away with one coat, but I always do two just as a rule of thumb. When it comes to the finish it is really golly which surprised me a lot as I wasn't expecting a such a glossy finish. I will say that the day after applying this I got a couple of little chips, but that may have been because I was using a different top coat to my trusty Seche Vite. So just bear that in mind. 

The Dr Lewinn’s Renunail Nail Colour in Pomegranate is £14 here, and they also have a few more shades in the the range - not loads but they are all timeless shades that every girl needs in her collection. 

MissBeccaBeauty xo
*PR Gifted Sample

5 comments:

  1. This colour is so gorgeous! Haven't heard of this brand, going to have to give it a look!

    www.hdotxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely have a look as these polishes have great ingredients in them that are good for your nails! xx

      Delete
  2. It's amazing how it strengthens your nails!
    Love Victoriajanex xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore red nails, such a classic. Love the idea of this too, need to try this one out!

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is my top fav nail polish!!! Looks like a shellac if applied well with base & top coat...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate all your comments! Don't forget to subscribe or follow my blog on BlogLovin'

MissBeccaBeauty xo