Rimmel & Sally Hanson Bargains


As much as I love wandering in Boots and Superdrug and buying everything that catches my eye, unfortunately my purse doesn't always stretch that far. As a result I have found a few shops that sell products in Boots and Superdrug at a really good discounted price. Some times the pound shops have beauty products and in the past I have picked up some of the L'Oreal Colour Infallible eye shadows for only £1! My local Factory Shop is amazing when it comes to discount beauty gems. A while ago they had some Jemma Kidd products in there for only £3 and I picked up the Bio-Mineral Perfecting Powder and 2 of the Mineral Skin Nourishing Tints. Which are just perfect for summer.  Anyway onto the haul...

I'll start of with the three products that I am most excited about- the Rimmel Apocalips Lip Lacquers. When I saw these at the back of the shelf I nearly squealed with joy and then I searched the whole beauty section for top to toe looking for all the shades I could find as they were only £2 each. There were about 5 shades and I picked up three - however I regret not getting all 5 because I now love the shades I have. Aurora is a muted berry coral that appears a lot bolder on the lips than in the packaging, Stellar is the brightest of all the shades I have because it is a bright coral pink shade that has red undertones. Luna is my favourite shade of the three and the shade that I wasn't expecting to like as much, it is a gorgeous warm peach shade. 

Now onto the nails polishes that ended up falling into my hand and being scanned through the till! They are all from Sally Hanson, a brand I surprisingly haven't tried anything from. The first shade, Frozen Solid,  is a metallic tropical ocean blue and is from the hard as nails range, this was £1. I then have two polishes from the complete salon manicure range - a teal green turquoise in the shade New Wave Blue and then the prettiest pink coral in Frutti Petutie. Both of these were £1.50. I fell in love with this pink coral instantly because it matches the Apocalips in Stellar really well and I also have a jacket (post here) that is almost identical. And I thought it would be really cool to have matching lips, nails and jacket - sad, I know!

Where do you shop for discount beauty products? What have been your best finds?  

MissBeccaBeauty xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate all your comments! Don't forget to subscribe or follow my blog on BlogLovin'

MissBeccaBeauty xo