The 'I'm On Holiday Face'

I am on holiday at the moment, and though it may only be a hop into the next country - Ireland is proving to be a very sunny destination at the moment. With my summer wardrobe on, legs out and my tan getting darker! I brought quite a bit of makeup with me because I am going to a wedding whilst on my holiday; so I wanted to have options. But in reality I have found myself wearing only a fraction of the products I have actually brought with me. 

I am quite tanned at the moment (because I got my first spray tan last week - lets just say that I am now in love with being tanned and I don't ever want to go back to being a pale gal') but my face is still very pale as I wasn't keen on the idea of spray tanning my face. Anyway I am wearing quite a dark foundation at the moment to match the rest of my body - Maybelline Fit Me foundation in the shade 120 classic ivory. My concealer at the moment is the Benefit Boi-ing concealer as my collection lasting perfection one is too light for me at the moment. I am also bronzing up my face quite a bit with the Laura Geller Balance N Bronze, which is my favourite bronzer as it never looks orange on my skin and has speckles of blush and highlight running through.  This month's Glamour freebie is this Clinique high impact mascara, I am really enjoying using this and I love that this is a travel size - so great seen as I am away. Even though it is a travel size there is a really decent amount of product and the brush is just fab! Finally I have my first ever MAC Lipstick in Sunny Seoul. It is such a pretty warm pink/peach toned lipstick and looks amazing in summer because it really enhances your natural tan and I think it makes me look more tanned than I actually am. I am going to do a full review soon so stay tuned for that!

What makeup do you actually wear on holiday?

MissBeccaBeauty xo

2 comments:

  1. That MAC lipstick looks gorgeous! Have a fab time in Ireland :)

    Style Sunrise ☀

    :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it's so pretty, thank you I'm having a wonderful time x

      Delete

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate all your comments! Don't forget to subscribe or follow my blog on BlogLovin'

MissBeccaBeauty xo