How To Have An Awesome Summer!














It is getting to the time of year when the summer holidays are just around the corner and we are all dying for six weeks off from school. But, as I have learnt from the past, it is not always as amazing as we hoped it would be. This year I am determined to have an amazing summer holiday because, without trying to sound big-headed, I think I deserve it. We all deserve to enjoy our summer holidays as we spend all year going to school, completing homework, waking up way too early in the morning and revising for exams for what seems like all the time. Here are some little tips and pieces of advise for how to have an amazing summer. 

Relax, relax. Take it easy! The summer holidays is your time to relax, with no school or exams getting in your way. So make the most of it and find time everyday to do something relaxing. For example, read a magazine for 20 minuets a day or sit outside in your back and paint your nails.

Create your own summer routine. This way you can still relax, but you are making the most of your day and it is nice to have a routine you can follow and I find it helps me to enjoy the day more. 

Set your self a little summer book challenge. I love reading but can never find the time during the school term as I have so much to do. But I do love to get into a book whilst I am on holiday and this summer I have an interesting list. Reading is very relaxing and I love reading outside when it is really warm, listening to music and wearing my sunglasses. Let me know if you would like to see a post on what books I am planning on reading this summer. 

Say yes to every opportunity that comes your way. Sometimes what happens in the holidays is that I can spend a couple days in a row just staying in the house. This is really rubbish and is honestly a waste of the free time that I have. This year I am going to try and say yes to as much as I can and get out of the house and do things on a daily basis. 

Keep memories of the Summer of 2014. If you are doing something exciting or notice something really pretty take a picture of it and you can create a collection of amazing memories. Then in years to come or during the dreary winter months you can look back at your collection of 2014 summer memories and remember how amazing your summer was! I am going to make more of an effort to get photos developed as I think there is something really nostalgic about holding ad displaying photos!

MissBeccaBeauty xo

2 comments:

  1. Loving the idea of a Summer book challenge! My local Co-Op has 2 for £5 on some fab books so really need to give it a go. Hope you have a lovely Summer xx

    www.emmabellefashion.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That offer sounds amazing, definitely get some easy reads for summer!

      Delete

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate all your comments! Don't forget to subscribe or follow my blog on BlogLovin'

MissBeccaBeauty xo