5 Product Face : Summer Edition

















One of my favourite times of the day is when I am getting ready. I sit down at my new dressing table, open up my draws and can choose what makeup takes my fancy each day. Sometimes, when I don’t have anything else to do, I will spend a good 20 minutes pondering and choosing the items I want to use. Other days I will have 5 minutes and I need to know before I open my draw, exactly what products I am going to use. 5 Product Faces are quite popular and I thought I would do one of these today and make it a summer edition because I tend to change my makeup routine to very minimal in the summer. Recently when I need to quickly grab some products and go; these are the things I have been reaching for.

Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation is a new addition to me and one that I have loved using. The shade is almost a match to my skin tone and is really quick and easy to blend, so when I am in a rush this is the foundation I use because it evens out my skin tone with a medium coverage.  In my opinion cream blushers are better in summer as they tend to look dewier and last longer than a powder blush. At the moment my cream blush of choice is the Topshop cream blush in Afternoon tea. This is a bright, medium pink tone that blends beautifully on top of my foundation and it lasts quite a long time.  That is all I use for my face, sometimes if I have any blemishes or dark under eye circles, I will take a tiny bit of foundation on my ring finger and blend it in. I haven’t got time for concealer so I just use my foundation to add extra coverage to those areas that need it. Again I am keeping the eyes really simple by adding Topshop kohl eyeliner along my lash line, I tend to do quite a thick line to add definition as I don’t have anything on else on my eyes. This eyeliner is a really dark brown but glides on smoothly and you can blend it out and smudge it a bit. Then I use the Benefit Bad Gal Lash Mascara and it just a nice general everyday mascara, not much else to say really. I do like the packaging though; I love all Benefit product packaging. Finally I add a swipe of colour onto my lips and at the moment I am using the Revlon Lip Butter in Berry Smoothie. For me this is the perfect everyday lip colour and I can apply this so easily without looking in the mirror.

These are the 5 products I use on days when I need a really quick makeup routine and I can open my draws and know exactly what to reach for.

MissBeccaBeauty xo

2 comments:

  1. I use that foundation and it's never let me down, love it :)
    love victoriajanex
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So far I'm really impressed and have only been using it for 2 weeks but I love it!
      Becca X

      Delete

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate all your comments! Don't forget to subscribe or follow my blog on BlogLovin'

MissBeccaBeauty xo