TopShop Wizz Kidd | WOMN #3













So I am back today with another WOMN (what's on my nails!). I mentioned this nail polish in my spring nail polishes post I did a few weeks ago and I have been wearing this a fair bit so far this spring. I find it is a super easy colour to wear because it is quite pink but it isn't neon or too 'barbie like' so you can get away with wearing it with anything. I would describe this as a bright baby pink but not too natural! The formula of this is great, like all TopShop polishes, and lasts for a good three to four days. Today I am just wearing this on its own but I do like to wear this sometimes with an accent glitter nail. You can get away with just one coat of this but I wanted a more opaque finish so I went for 2 coats and then finished it off with the Seche Vite top coat.

MissBeccaBeauty xo

2 comments:

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate all your comments! Don't forget to subscribe or follow my blog on BlogLovin'

MissBeccaBeauty xo