Happy Easter!


Hey Peeps,

Just a quick post today to say a Happy Easter to you all. I love Easter Sunday because I always celebrate it with my family and I always consider it to be a family celebration. In the past we have had a huge Sunday dinner and then watched the Easter story on the TV, or a couple of years ago we had our dinner out at Jamie Oliver's restaurant. Today I am going with my family to watch Noah at the cinema and then I think we are going to have a nice Sunday dinner. 

If you can, try and spend the day with your family and make the most of stuffing your face with lots and lots of delicious chocolaty goodies! 

MissBeccaBeauty xo 
Where else to find me:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate all your comments! Don't forget to subscribe or follow my blog on BlogLovin'

MissBeccaBeauty xo