Beauty Lab Overnight Repair Beauty Cream | Review


Hey Peeps,

I mainly use drugstore moisturisers as I find that they are pretty good for their reasonable price. But I was sent this Beauty Lab Overnight Cream (*) to try and I have to say I am really impressed by it. When you dip your fingers in the tub it feels really light but as you rub it into your skin I found it became really thick which I liked. This product is aimed more at mature skin but I will use this, not as a repairing cream, but a thick nourishing overnight cream. 

The packaging is really classy and sophisticated and looks like it is really expensive. White packaging with a gold brim works well together and these colours will suit everybody. I find it really off putting when packaging of beauty products are only aimed at certain groups of people. For example leopard print on packaging makes me think of people in their teens. There is a heck of a lot of product in this tub and I can see it lasting me ages as you only need a tiny bit and you can fully moisturise your whole face. I put it to the test and used it three nights in a row. I loved how my skin felt after I applied it and I had no reaction to it which is good as I have quite sensitive skin. On the fourth night I didn't use this moisturiser and I found that my skin felt dehydrated the following morning and just a big mmuuuhhh. 

You can buy this product from www.beautylab.co.uk and it is priced at £35, which is quite expensive but this is definitely a luxury product! I would like to thank SparklePR for sending me this product and I would also like to credit Harvey Nichols (http://www.harveynichols.com/) as you can buy BeautyLab products from there. 

MissBeccaBeauty xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate all your comments! Don't forget to subscribe or follow my blog on BlogLovin'

MissBeccaBeauty xo