1st Blog Birthday!

Hey Peeps,

Today is a day of celebration here on my blog. On this day a whole year ago, I sat down in my bedroom in front of the computer and decided I would start a blog. That day I when I created MissBeccaBeauty I had no idea it would lead to such happiness. My blog is something I am very proud of. Every time I click the publish button a wave of pride washes over me. Every time I get a really sweet comment saying they like my pictures, or they think my blog is good I feel so good about my self and the blog I managed to create. Every time somebody new follows me it astonishes me that people, whom I have never met, like my blog enough to follow so they can read more. 

Probably the thing I am most proud of is my self determination. When I started blogging I had no idea what GFC followers was, how to schedule posts, HTML was like a forgien language to me and the thought of having to design my blog with no experience in this kind of thing really scared me. But I spent hours and hours looking at tutorials and researching how to do everything and eventually I managed to work out how to design my blog. Although it was hard i was determined to design my own blog and I was determined to learn as much as I could. I by no means know everything now about blogging but I know more now than I did when I first started out! Also along the way I picked up some blogging lingo and got chatting to a lot of bloggers who gave me plenty of friendly advise. One of the best things i ever did was take part in twitter chats, everyone is so friendly and i often ask question and get peoples opinions on there as well. I have been really busy and keep forgetting or am really busy when the chats are on. But I am going to try more often to take part in the chats as I always learn so much in these chats.

Thank you to everyone who has supported me and my blog by following, reading my posts and leaving you thoughtful and kind comments. I still cant believe my blog is one today and I look forward to many more blog birthdays!! So many amazing things have happened to me this year and I have made so many great blogging friends. I cant wait to see what the coming year holds for me and my blog. 

MissBeccaBeauty xo 

4 comments:

  1. Happy Blogging Birthday! Your blog is FAB and you deserve the pride you feel when you press publish so much! It's amazing what our spaces on the internet can make us feel! I look forward to your next year! :)

    thegirlinthemoonlight.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! I know, my blog has brought me so much happiness over the past year and I cant wait for the coming year to see what happens :) xx

      Delete
  2. Happy blogging birthday :)
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate all your comments! Don't forget to subscribe or follow my blog on BlogLovin'

MissBeccaBeauty xo