Sleek Blush in Rose Gold | Review

 
 


Hey Peeps,

All year round I wear blusher as I find it makes me look more awake, healthier and my face looks more radiant. I wear blusher on a regular basis and I always feel very naked without it. Sleek blushers are highly recommended for a really good drugstore blush and I wanted to try this one as it has had a lot of hype on the blogsphere.
 
The packaging is very practical with a big mirror inside and 'sleek' however because it is black does pick up contents of my makeup bag which is a little annoying. I do think the packaging is very similar to the NARS products and actually this blush is known as a dupe for NARS Orgasm. The colour is very pretty and what is great is you can apply a little bit for a subtle look or you can build up the pigmentation for a stronger cheek. At first I was a little bit put off my the shimmer, but if you have simple eyes and lips it works really well. I would describe this shade as a warm peachy pink shade with a fine golden shimmer running through. In the summer I think this shade gives you a sun kissed glow if you wear it with a warm bronzer. This winter I have been wearing this with really simple fresh eye makeup and a nude lipstick/ lip balm to create a really fresh, healthy, "oh I have just been playing outside in the cold and now I am sat in front of the fire" kind of look! Sometimes when I catch my reflection in a mirror I can really see the shimmer, so if you don't feel comfortable wearing shimmer then maybe this isn't for you, or if you really like the shade try just applying a really really light amount.
 
I think the quality of these blushers are amazing, especially for only £4.49, and I can definitely see myself buying more. I really want to try the trios because you get 2 powder blushers and a cream blush for about £10 which is essentially buy 2 get 1 free. This blush is an absolute gem and if you haven't already, you need to try a Sleek Blush.

MissBeccaBeauty xo 
Where else to find me:

2 comments:

  1. I need to get this blusher since there're so many good reviews on it and the gold sparkles in it just look absolutely gorgeous!

    Yet Another Makeup Blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah you should definitely get it! The gold sparkles are beautiful and the blush looks great on xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate all your comments! Don't forget to subscribe or follow my blog on BlogLovin'

MissBeccaBeauty xo