Red Dress in Spring


Hey Peeps,

So this past week has got me really excited because it is now really sunny and bright outside. Don't you find that when the sunshine is out that you are in a brighter and happier mood that day, I know I am. All this great weather has got me wishing that summer would hurry up and come because I can't wait to wear summer dresses, eat ice-lollies after school and spend the evenings outside. It has also inspired me to start thinking up some spring/summer outfits, so that is what I have got for you today.
 
In summer I love wearing denim jackets with dresses as it makes them more casual and appropriate for every day wear, but I also love wearing sunglasses. These ones are very simple but the tint of colour is very subtle and I like that. In spring and summer you can guarantee that a pair of sunglasses will permanently live on my head! I can't live without them. This year I want to wear more dresses, and on a weekend only really wear dresses. Swing dresses and smock dresses have caught my eye this year. They look really comfortable and pretty, also they wont be too tight or revealing to wear everyday. Let me know what you think of this outfit and which items are your favourite:
 
Denim Jacket £60 from ZALANDO.CO.UK
Floral Red Smock Dress £25 from FASHIONUNION.COM
Sunglasses from £13 ZALANDO.CO.UK
Kensington Markedness Booties £45 from MODCLOTH.COM
Mini Mint Bowler Bag £17 from DOROTHYPERKINS.COM
Nails Inc. Gel Effect Polish in Kensington Passage £14 from JOHNLEWIS.COM
Topshop Nail Polish in Disclosed from TOPSHOP.COM
 
 MissBeccaBeauty xo
Where else to find me:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate all your comments! Don't forget to subscribe or follow my blog on BlogLovin'

MissBeccaBeauty xo