My Nerdy Me!


Hey Peeps,

So in case you haven't guessed already I can be a pretty big nerd at times and sometimes I hide this, but today I feel like embracing my inner nerd. I though I would try something new and create my own tag. If you have read my blog for a long time you will know I love tags as they are a great way to interact with new people and they can give you something new and different to talk about. I hope you enjoy this tag and I would love to hear your feedback. If you want to take part in this please make sure you answer all the questions, link back to my blog (its only fair guys!!) and have fun while discovering your inner nerd! I don't mind if you want to use the image above if you are going to do this tag. Now onto the questions...
 
1. If your house was burning down and you could only grab one book, which book would it be and why?
Mmmhhh, this may sound like a strange choice but when I was younger I was given the Far Away Tree to help me have sweeter dreams at night instead of nightmares. The characters made me really happy as a child and it took me to a magical world that I loved.
 
2. When you get stuck into a really good book how long will it take you to read it?
I have been know to read a book in a day if it totally engrosses me. In a day I managed to read The Summer I Turned Pretty by Jenny Ham and The Fault in Our Stars by John Green.
 
3, Have you ever become totally obsessed with a book or a series of books before?
This may seem like a bit of an obvious choice but for me it would have to be Harry Potter, I am still madly obsessed with this story and often daydream about being apart of the books. When I was 9 or 10 I read a series of books called Summer Camp Secrets, they are about American girls going to a summer camp in their teenage years and I think there are about 20 books.
4. On average how many hours a week do you send on the computer?
 
5. It is Saturday night and all your friends are going out to a party but on Monday morning you have a really important maths exam that you know you need to study for even though you will probably pass. Do you a) not study, go to the party and hope that you pass, b) study for an hour or so and meet your friends a bit later on or do you c) not go out and study hard so you are fully prepared for Monday mornings exam?
I would choose c) because I would totally freak out if I didn't revise because I like to be fully prepared for every exam and I think an exam is more important than going out.
 
6. Do you sometimes come across as anti-social in some situations? If so when?
Sometimes I feel very socially awkward around the popular kids in my school. I never know what to say, how to act, if I should sit, stand, smile or look blank. Popular kids really confuse me...
 
7. What music do you love listening to that others would see as weird or totally un cool but you love anyway?
I have many geeky music loves but in no particular order I love musicals, glee and orchestral music. I play in lots of orchestras and the music we play is so intricate and tells a story in a way I have never heard before in music. Some of my favourites are Walton, Bach and  Tchaikovsky.
 
8. Have you ever sat there and completely planned out your whole entire life?
Yep I do it all the time, I love imagining how my life will be and it is reassuring to have a plan for the future.
 
9. What TV shows are you obsessed with that other people think are so nerdy?
I love Doctor Who and Sherlock so much. I only really got into Doctor Who last year but trust me guys it is so good. Now I want a best friend like the Doctor. Don't even get me started on Sherlock, it is like one of the things ever created by the BBC. Sherlock is a genius man who can solve impossible crimes and he always has wonderful and wacky explanations for everything. I swear down his mind is like a super computer.
 
10. Now say three other nerdy facts about you.
Learning new tings excite me and I love the feeling I get when I understand something new. I have an obsession with pens, pencils, notepads, to be honest anything stationary. Finally I love it when things are colour coordinated. My school planner is like a dream to me because I have colour coded all my subjects and when I look at it now I think it is really satisfying. I know that may seem a bit wired but hay ho this is a nerdy tag!

I TAG:
Grace from Belle Mode
Tara from Perfectly Imperfectly Beauty
Becca from Beccas Fashion and Life
Lucy from Loves of Lucy
Katie from Katie's World of Beauty  
Tolly Dolly Posh Fashion
YOU!

MissBeccaBeauty xo
Where else to find me:

4 comments:

  1. Really liked reading your answers! I definitely agree with becoming obsessed with Harry Potter, I still am to this day and have forgotton how many times I've read each book! Great post
    Salted Roses // UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, haha Harry Potter is easy to become obsessed with! Let me know if you have a go at this tag xx

      Delete
  2. A fellow Potterhead! :D I think I will be doing this tag soon, if it's ok with you :) (and psst, you missed #4 ;))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Silly Me ;) It would be great if you do this tag, I would love to read it leave me a link and I will have a look if you want xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate all your comments! Don't forget to subscribe or follow my blog on BlogLovin'

MissBeccaBeauty xo