Beauty Scenario Tag


Hey Peeps,

You know I love a good ole' tag so I wanted to do the tag that Lily Pebbles created on her YouTube channel a few weeks ago. This is a really fun tag all about beauty scenarios (if you hadn't already guessed!). I am going to tag everyone to do this as it is a really cool tag, if you do this tag on your blog or channel leave a link below in the comments and I will be sure to check it out.

1. You have to get rid of all your foundations and you can only keep one high end and one drugstore, which do you keep? As I don't own any high end foundations, I am already failing this tag but if I could own a high end foundation it would probably be MAC studio sculpt or Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation. Both are foundations I would love to try. For the drugstore foundation I would pick Maybelline Dream Satin Liquid foundation. I love this foundation, it is the perfect all rounder for someone like me who likes natural coverage.

2. You go for an interview and the lady interviewing you has lipstick on her teeth. Do you approach the subject or ignore it completely? I have never been for an interview before but if I imagine myself in that situation I would probably tell her, because I would want to know if I had lipstick on my teeth. Think how embarrassing it would be to walk around all day with lipstick on your teeth (cringe!)

3. You're not feeling yourself and need a pick me up. Which lipstick do you put on to make yourself feel beautiful? For starters if I was feeling down I would try to smile because I think everything seems better when you make the effort to smile. Then I would apply the Bourjois Colour Boost in Fuchsia Libra

4. You go back in time for a day to your teenage years, how would you do your hair and makeup differently? I am still a teenage but a couple of years ago I used to wear my hair in a 'regulation hairdo' (as my mum called it) and that was a pony tail at the top of my head. It never changed and it was mainly a confidence thing as my hair was very thick and wavy. I would tell myself to embrace the curliness, to get a grip and not worry about what people thought of how you wore your hair.

5. You ask your hairdresser for a shoulder length Pixie Lott hair cut, but they hear wrong and give you a pixi cut. Do you a) Smile, say thank you, leave and call your mum hysterical b) Cry in the chair and things get awkward or c) Complain to the manager and demand a refund. Although I like to think I am tougher and would do b or c. I am afraid to say I would probably do a). I would be too embarrassed to say anything and I would hate to upset the lady who did my hair.

6. Your friend surprises you with a 4 day city break and you have 1 hour to pack. Which 'do it all' palette do you pack in your makeup bag? For Christmas I received the Naked Basics Pallete and I have used it everyday since. I much prefer matte shades so this pallete is perfect for me. It is really small and compact but has a really good range of shades for day and night!

7. Your house has been robbed, don't worry everyone is safe, but your beauty stash has been raided. What's the product you really hope is safe? Okay, I probably seem like a really big beauty geek for saying this but I would hope that all my skincare was safe, in particular my Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish. I seriously cannot last a day without this stuff!

8. Your friend borrows your makeup and returns it in awful condition. Do you a) Just pretend you haven't noticed b) Ask them to repurchase it or c) Secretly do the same to something of theirs.
It depends of the conditions of awful. If I could still use it for a while after then I would just pretend that I hadn't noticed. But if it was returned so badly that I couldn't use it then I would have to ask them to repurchase it so b). Just as a side note if I borrowed someone's makeup I would take really good care of it and if it got damaged, broken or lost I would repurchase it for them without them having to ask.

MissBeccaBeauty xo 
Where else to find me:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate all your comments! Don't forget to subscribe or follow my blog on BlogLovin'

MissBeccaBeauty xo