Winter Beauty Essentials | Blogmas Day 7


18 Sleeps Till Christmas
Christmas Playlist Day 7 - Fairytale of New York

Hey Peeps,

With a new season comes new additions and changes to out makeup routine. I have decided to shake it up a bit this Winter and try some new products that fit the season. But I also have some essentials thrown in there as well...
 
Vaseline is a must for you, your mum, your nan and everybody in between. I don't know about you but my lips always get really saw and chapped in Winter, but I find that Vaseline always works well to solve that problem. Christmas parties are just around the corner and they are the perfect opportunity to whip out a red lipstick to make your outfit look more festive. I love this one from MUA in Shade 13 as it is so cheap, yet works well for a red-lippie newbie. My makeup comes off a lot quicker in winter so I tend to use a primer more often and the one I use is the Laura Geller Under Makeup Primer. It is my lifesaver against the harsh winter winds and the fact my eyes always leak in the morning due to my allergy's, so it stops my makeup from running off my face! Most of you will know by now that I really like blushers but tend to go for quite light sheer colours. But at the moment I am wearing this dark plumy peachy colour; I-Blossom CID in Petal 01. It is really pretty and gives a really healthy flushed festive glow on my cheeks, like I have been sat in front of the fire for ages! I love, love, love glitter at Christmas and this L'Oreal Chrome Shine shadow in 168 Brown Lame makes me happy because it is a very neutral shade but with loads of pretty glitter and shimmer in it!  Finally I have a very different product and not something I would be brave enough to wear on a day to day basis. It is the Extreme 24 Hour Felt Liner from Collection. I am afraid the shade has rubbed off but it is a really dark teal colour that looks amazing on a night out or at a Christmas party, you could even wear it to a new years eve party. The great thing about this liner is that is will not budge during the night. In fact it is virtually impossible to take off at night, so I usually have to do it at night and again in the morning!

So there you go, these are the products that are essential for me at the moment. What products are you using more now its winter, and what products will you be using for your Christmas parties? Let me know in the comments as I love to chat to you in there!
 
MissBeccaBeauty xo
 
Where else to find me:


You may also be interested in:

 Christmas Jumpers | Blogmas Day 6
Christmas Jumpers | Blogmas Day 6
The Christmas Tag : Blgomas Day 5
The Christmas Tag : Blgomas Day 5
 Wednesday Word | Easy : Blogmas Day 4
Wednesday Word | Easy : Blogmas Day 4
 Best Blogging Bits | November | Blogmas Day 3
Best Blogging Bits | November | Blogmas Day 3
 Gift Guide | For HIM | Blogmas Day 2
Gift Guide | For HIM | Blogmas Day 2
Hello December | Blogmas Day 1
Hello December | Blogmas Day 1

2 comments:

  1. Cool colors so sparkling! I love these make up, ideal for Christmas party!
    Happy week end baby ;-)
    Bisou

    Viky --- MySecretFashionPoison

    ReplyDelete
  2. I swear there must be 1000 uses for vaseline. Every home should have a pot.
    Love Vicky
    http://aroundandaroundandupsidedown.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate all your comments! Don't forget to subscribe or follow my blog on BlogLovin'

MissBeccaBeauty xo