Why I Love Christmas | Blogmas Day 19


6 sleeps till Christmas
Christmas Playlist Day 19- I Wish it Could Be Christmas Everyday

Hey Peeps,

Christmas. The word its self gets me so excited! This year I had to make a rule for myself, I was snot aloud to say the word Christmas before November, because I get way to excited; it may be classed as worrying. Christmas is the best time of the year in my opinion. Everywhere you go is covered in twinkly Christmas lights, carollers singing on the street and shops beaming with customers filling their baskets with many many presents for friends and loved ones.
 
Personally one of my favourite things about Christmas is the music. Some of you may have guessed that already from my Christmas playlist which I have been adding to everyday during Blogmas. Everyday when I have sat down during December to do my Blogmas posts, I have been listening to non stop Christmas music. My favourite albums are Justin Bieber Under the Mistletoe and Michael Buble Christmas. At the moment I have 3 favourite Christmas songs running through my head: Jingle Bells Rock, Mistletoe and Christmas ( baby please come home ). When I was younger Christmas was the closest thing we had to magic because of the mystery of Fr.Christmas and a huge part of me wishes that he was actually real and that everybody believed in him. Wouldn't Christmas be so much more magically and spectacular. I remember the days when I would write a letter to Santa with my list on it and I used to hope I would be on the nice list. Dad once rang Fr.Christmas because my sister had been naughty and after that she was good as gold. On Christmas night, as we didn't have a chimney, we hung a key outside out door for Santa to get in and leave the presents and there waiting for him were always carrots, mince pies and some milk. One year we left some alcohol for him, but only a small bit as he had to drive. It makes me sad that nobody in my year group at school believes and I wish everyone in the world believed in Fr.Christmas.
 
What do you love most about Christmas?  Leave your responses in the comments and we can chat about our favourite things about Christmas and why you love this festive season so much!
 
 MissBeccaBeauty xo
Where else to find me:


You may also be interested in:

Wednesday Word | Dreams : Blogmas Day 18
Wednesday Word | Dreams : Blogmas Day 18
 How To Make Homemade Decorations : Blogmas Day 17
How To Make Homemade Decorations : Blogmas Day 17
 Lundy Loves : Blogmas Day 16
Lundy Loves : Blogmas Day 16
 What's On My Christmas Tree TAG | Blogmas Day 15
What's On My Christmas Tree TAG | Blogmas Day 15
Christmas Nail Polishes : Blogmas Day 14
Christmas Nail Polishes : Blogmas Day 14
 So...? Goodies & Review : Blogmas Day 12
So...? Goodies & Review : Blogmas Day 12

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate all your comments! Don't forget to subscribe or follow my blog on BlogLovin'

MissBeccaBeauty xo