Wednesday Word | Dreams : Blogmas Day 18


7 sleeps till Christmas
Christmas Playlist Day 18- Santa Baby 

Hey Peeps,
 
It makes me sad my Wednesday Word Series is coming to an end but I thought that this week I would talk about my favourite quote and go out on a bang....
 
Every night when you curl up all tucked up warm in bed, you have the most blissful exciting dreams and when morning comes you are sad those dreams are over because they are just dreams. But what if they weren't just dreams. What if you could make those dreams reality and live the life you called a dream. Well you know what... you can! And there is only one thing in this world that is stopping you from achieving and living those dreams; and its YOU. You have the power to do absolutely anything your heart desires in life. You have the ability to reach for the stars and be the best you can possibly be. You have the control over what you do in your life, so make sure that you choose to live your dreams.
 
From an early age I have been sure of one thing and that is to go to University. I used to day dream about going off to uni, living on my own, meeting a great bunch of friends (who would later become my best friends and we would stay friends for life), graduating with a degree in which I achieved the best results and going off into the big wide world after uni and not letting anything stop me. For an early age that has been my dream. Now I am in high school my dream seems reachable. I can remember being 7 or 8 and thinking University was a life time away, but really now it is only 5 years away and that is so exciting. I am going to do everything I possibly can to make sure that I achieve my dreams and that I live them.

I think that anybody rich or poor, popular or an outsider, smart or dumb and pretty or not can follow their dreams no matter how big or small. Dreams can seem so scary that you don't even want to think about them. However that is what makes them dreams, being so scary and terrifying it makes you feel sick because you know if you fail trying you will be left heartbroken. But remember this next time you are dreaming or day-dreaming: if you dreams don't scare the living daylights out of you, then they aren't dreams. Make your dream something you will fight unconditionally for and then make sure you live your dreams. I for one don't want to,when I am 90 years, have a head full of regrets because by then it will be too late.
 
I have really enjoyed this series and I am sad to see it end. I have really enjoyed doing these lifestyle/advise/quote posts and will do more in the future though probably not as a series, just as one off posts. I am going to insert pictures and links of all the Wednesday Words below so you can check out any you have missed. Can you believe it is only ONE week till Christmas... AAHHH I am so excited!
 
 
MissBeccaBeauty xo
Where else to find me:

2 comments:

  1. Hey I tagged you in the Christmas Cracker Tag!! You should definitely do it :) Check out my post here! http://cutiepiepenguin.blogspot.com.au/2013/12/christmas-cracker-tag.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate all your comments! Don't forget to subscribe or follow my blog on BlogLovin'

MissBeccaBeauty xo