Wednesday Word | Christmas Presence : Blogmas Day 11


14 sleeps till Christmas
Christmas Playlist Day 11 - The Most Wonderful Day of the Year

Hey Peeps,
The tree is up, the lights are twinkling and presents are starting to appear under the tree. This means that surely and quickly approaching! Yay. Although that means that this is the penultimate Wednesday Word. I am going to do these last two on Christmas quotes and sayings. I would really like to do more of these advise posts and am trying to rack my brains for another series like this. If you have any suggestions/ideas, if do something like this on you blog already and don't mind sharing or if you want to work with me to set up a series that multiple blogs can do then please comment below or send me an email. My email address in missbeccabeauty@gmail. It would love to hear from some of you and we can see if we can organise something for January.

Anyway today's quote is a lovely festive one to get us in the Christmas mood. I was a bit unsure about using this quote as it can be interpreted in two ways: In a religious way and in a sense of family. Today, however, I am going to talk about it in the sense of family as some of you may not be comfortable with me talking about religion. For me this quote is saying that yes, receiving presents is lovely and everyone looks forward to it. But that is not what makes Christmas so special. The magic of Christmas comes from being with the people you love and spending the whole day together in each others company. This can be your partner, your family or even your best friend. But at the end of the day it is the love that is spread through out Christmas that makes is so magical and beautiful. I live quite far away from my family and since I was young my dad has made a point of not travelling on Christmas day. So we spend Christmas with our family friends who are practically our family. On boxing day we then travel to see our family so for me the magic of Christmas is spread over many days!
 
Make sure you contact me if you have any ideas about my advise series and I will be sure to get back to you! Its only 2 weeks to Christmas now and 14 sleeps. Hands up if you are excited...
 
MissBeccaBeauty xo
 
Where else to find me:


You may also be interested in:

 Wednesday Word | Easy : Blogmas Day 4
Wednesday Word | Easy : Blogmas Day 4
 Wednesday Word | Fear & Fate
Wednesday Word | Fear & Fate
Wednesday Word | Sometimes
Wednesday Word | Sometimes
 Wednesday Word | Yourself
Wednesday Word | Yourself
 Wednesday Word | Thankful
Wednesday Word | Thankful
 Wednesday Word | Sparkle
Wednesday Word | Sparkle

1 comment:

  1. great post :) I love seeing my family on christmas :3
    <3 victorique
    pretteelittelledoles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate all your comments! Don't forget to subscribe or follow my blog on BlogLovin'

MissBeccaBeauty xo