So...? Goodies & Review : Blogmas Day 12


 
 

13 sleeps till Christmas
Christmas Playlist Day 12 - Happy Christmas

Hey Peeps,
Recently I was asked if I wanted some So...? goodies sent to me and I immediately said yes. Not because I am a huge fragrance lover, but because the brand reminds me so much of my childhood and I wanted to see, now that my taste of smell has developed, if I still like it or not and what I think of their products. Anyway I am going to talk about three products today so I hope you enjoy...
 
First up is the Eau De Toilette So...? Brit*, first impressions are huge for me and as soon as I saw this box I knew I would love it. My room is decorated in a London/British theme so anything along those lines in a winner for me. I like how they have taken the classic union jack and made it pretty and girly by adding pink instead of blue. The bottle looks like their normal standard perfume bottle but carries on the British theme with a pink union jack engraved on the lid. The scent its self is an unusual one because it is definitely not sweet (which is good because I am picking with sweet perfumes) and I would describe it as being a young, fresh and flowery scent.
 
This is the product I am most excited about and it is the So...? Lovey Dry Shampoo*. surprisingly this is the first ever dry shampoo I have used as others didn't appeal to me, so I had nothing to compare it to. I have heard that some dry shampoos leave horrible white dust in you hair but it is safe to say this applies clearly with any white bits. The bottle is huge so it will last me ages and even though it is big it weights practically nothing, so I think this would be good on holiday when you don't want to wash your hair every day. I used this on the second day without washing my hair and it looked like I had just finished blow drying it. On the third day I used it again and it got rid of my greasy looking hair but didn't give it the "oh-look-at-me-I-have-just-gotten-out-of-the-shower-hair" but I was still pleased that my hair looked good. ON the fourth day it didn't get rid of the greasy looking hair, but I am happy with it working for three days. Don't think I am a scrubber for not washing my hair for 4 days. I did it as an experiment so I could give my honest fair opinion on how it worked. I washed my hair straight after using the dry shampoo on the fourth day! Overall I really like this dry shampoo and I think what would make it even better is if there was smaller bottles, say 50ml, that you could take in your handbag or school bag. Because even though it is not heavy, it would be quite bulky and heavy to carry around with you in you bag.
 
Finally I am going to talk about the So...? Superstar*. I think this packaging is so cool. It reminds me of a pop star singing under a spotlight! I also really like the black and gold colours as I think it is more appealing to older girls. It is nice to see something different to pink. I found this the hardest scent to distinguish. It smells very citrusy yet quite musky at the same time and I really like it. It is almost as if you are trying to be really girly and fruity yet at the same time a but mysterious. 
 
I hope you have enjoyed reading my mini review on these So...? products and I want to that SparklePR for sending me these goodies! What are your favourite So...? products and if you used to use it when you were younger, which of their scents remind you of your childhood. I know the So...? Kiss me remind me of being an eight year old again and it brings back so many memories!
 
MissBeccaBeauty xo
 
Where else to find me:


You may also be interested in:

Wednesday Word | Christmas Presence : Blogmas Day 11
Wednesday Word | Christmas Presence: Blogmas day 11
 Emergency Festive Makeup : Blogmas Day 10
Emergency Festive Makeup : Blogmas Day 10
Gift Guide | For BFF's : Blogmas Day 9
Gift Guide | For BFF's : Blogmas Day 9
 Winter Fashion Essentials | Blogmas Day 8
Winter Fashion Essentials | Blogmas Day 8
Winter Beauty Essentials | Blogmas Day 7
Winter Beauty Essentials | Blogmas Day 7
 Christmas Jumpers | Blogmas Day 6
Christmas Jumpers | Blogmas Day 6

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate all your comments! Don't forget to subscribe or follow my blog on BlogLovin'

MissBeccaBeauty xo