Lundy Loves : Blogmas Day 16

9 sleeps till Christmas
Christmas Playlist Day 16- White Christmas

Hey Peeps,

The blogging community, of which I am a part of, is one that is so friendly, welcoming and helpful. When I first started blogging loads of you were so kind at helping me with any problems I had, with tricky html and even simple stuff I couldn't get my head around. I really appreciated all of you in the blogging community so much in my first few months of blogging. My best-est chummy in the whole entire world is Cora. She goes to my school, we both obsess over makeup and fashion and spent way to much time watching and fan girling over YouTube (so much so out other friends are pretty much sick of us talking about it). It doesn't help that they are all doing vlogmas this month because everyday we have something new to talk about. We think it is absolutely bliss, but they just don't understand it!
 
A few months ago I sat down with Cora after school and I helped her design her own blog. We spent ages getting it just right for her, planning posts and I gave her lots of advise. Since then Cora has run her blog on her own and I love reading all her posts! She has a slight obsession with Barry M nail polishes and the Body Shop Satsuma scent!
 
You were all so supportive when I started out blogging and it would mean the world to her (and me) if you would all head on over to her blog LundyLoves, have a little nosey at her posts and follow her. If you go and follow LundyLoves I will go and have a look at your blog, nosey through your posts and follow. I don't want you to think this is a follow for a follow, I don't mean it like that. I am simply helping out my best-est chummy and in return I will go and have a look at your blog and follow if I like your blog. At the end of the day everyone needs to get their name out there when they first start blogging and that is what I am trying to do for Cora. Also this way you can get your name out there as well.
 
 
 MissBeccaBeauty xo
Where else to find me:
 
You may also be interested in:

 What's On My Christmas Tree TAG | Blogmas Day 15
What's On My Christmas Tree TAG | Blogmas Day 15
Christmas Nail Polishes : Blogmas Day 14
Christmas Nail Polishes : Blogmas Day 14
 So...? Goodies & Review : Blogmas Day 12
So...? Goodies & Review : Blogmas Day 12
Wednesday Word | Christmas Presence : Blogmas Day 11
Wednesday Word | Christmas Presence: Blogmas day 11
 Emergency Festive Makeup : Blogmas Day 10
Emergency Festive Makeup : Blogmas Day 10
Gift Guide | For BFF's : Blogmas Day 9
Gift Guide | For BFF's : Blogmas Day 9

1 comment:

  1. I love the blogger community!
    Everyone is so helpful.
    Lovely pictures. Cute. :)

    -Ru
    Glitter And Blush

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate all your comments! Don't forget to subscribe or follow my blog on BlogLovin'

MissBeccaBeauty xo