I am a Beauty Blogger Get Me Out Of Here : Blogmas Day 13


12 sleeps till Christmas
Christmas Playlist Day 13- Please come home for Christmas

Hey Peeps,

It Friday the 13th today wwhhhooooo (cue ghost sounds and action!), I hope that nothing happens to you on this day. Fingers crossed it will be a good day for all... Just joking :D I don't believe in this silly Friday the 13th nonsense. But I will let you know if anything bad happens to do or not and then we can all laugh about it together! I was tagged by the ever so gorgeous Grace from Belle Mode to do this tag, I am a Beauty Blogger Get Me Out of Here. I don't watch I'm a celebrity, but I do know what it is and the just of it so I will see how I get on with the questions...

If you could only take one product (aka luxury item) what would you chose and why?
I would probably take Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish because I hate having a dirty face so I will need to bring it with me so I can keep my face nice and clean.

What would be your main pre-jungle worry?
Defiantly eating bugs. The thought just makes me sick. Though to be honest I would probably be worried about everything.

You only have five minuets to get ready before going into the jungle, what would be your quick beauty routine?
I would apply some moisturiser, add a dab of concealer, mascara and a natural pink lip balm. All of which I think are essential!
 
Last year we saw Helen Flanagan wearing her hair in a top bun. What would your signature hairstyle be?
Mmmhhh, this is a good question. I would go for a messy high pony tail as you only need a single hair bobble. Anything else would require a mirror, several bobbles, bobby pins and other stuff. So a high pong in the easiest and it will be off you face as well.
 
For moral support, which female celebrity would you like to take into the jungle with you?
I am going to pick Louise from a SprinkleofGlitter because she is such a happy person so she will always be able to cheer me up and she is a really good mummy so she will be able to care for me, look out for me and comfort me.
 
Everyone is given a role in the camp. What lifestyle skill would you bring to the jungle?
I don't know if this counts or not but I like things to be organised and I am good at organising other people and making myself heard and getting people to do what I think. So I would say being a leader.
 
What one thing about being a beauty blogger sometimes makes you want to scream 'Get Me Out Of Here'?
I really struggle with taking pictures in the winter. It is dark when I wake up and by the time I get home from school the sun has set. At the moment I am finding it really hard to take pictures and it is really frustrating me.

Challenge- This is a once in a lifetime opportunity. You're up for a trial to face you fears or to try something new, what would you choose to do and why?
I would choose to conquer my fear of dogs. Ever since I can remember I have been deadly scared of dogs and no matter what I do I find them terrifying and the most scariest thing in the world. So I would want to conquer that and find a way to be ok with dogs.

I hope you have enjoyed this tag and I am going to tag: Sophie from Keep Calm Look Pretty, Niamh from Secret Life of Niamh and Sophie from Sophie Rosee

MissBeccaBeauty xo
 
Where else to find me:


You may also be interested in:

 So...? Goodies & Review : Blogmas Day 12
So...? Goodies & Review : Blogmas Day 12
Wednesday Word | Christmas Presence : Blogmas Day 11
Wednesday Word | Christmas Presence: Blogmas day 11
 Emergency Festive Makeup : Blogmas Day 10
Emergency Festive Makeup : Blogmas Day 10
Gift Guide | For BFF's : Blogmas Day 9
Gift Guide | For BFF's : Blogmas Day 9
 Winter Fashion Essentials | Blogmas Day 8
Winter Fashion Essentials | Blogmas Day 8
Winter Beauty Essentials | Blogmas Day 7
Winter Beauty Essentials | Blogmas Day 7

1 comment:

  1. I really enjoyed reading this :) its a very unique tag :)
    Jo xxx
    www.beautyfashionlifestyleaffordable.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate all your comments! Don't forget to subscribe or follow my blog on BlogLovin'

MissBeccaBeauty xo