Gift Guide | For HIM | Blogmas Day 2

23 sleeps till Christmas
Christmas Playlist Day 2- It's Beginning to Look A lot Like Christmas

Hey Peeps,
I am back today this bright and breezy Monday morning with my third Gift Guide and quite frankly it took me ages to get started gifts for HIM. But managed to come up with quite a few so I hope you like them.
Uniquely Geek Geek mug£6.59 - This mug is so funny and every morning you will be able to surprise him with a steaming hot coffee in his cool mug. This mug is from HouseofFraser and is really cheap, so you could even put it in his stocking.
PRADA Pour Homme Intense Gift Set £50- This is a lot more expensive but think it is a lovely gift they will treasure and £50 is good to be able to try 3 Prada fragrances. I love the boxy shape of the bottle and I think they look really classy.
Design 55 Dedicated to Gaming Cover £12- Most men nowadays have an iPhone and will be in need of a case. This one is cool as many men love gaming and will love this retro gaming cover. Again this is another great stocking filler.
Beats by Dr. Dre Solo HD On-Ear Headphones £125 - These headphones are super pricey but their quality is outstanding. This is the perfect gift if you are buying a gift for a music obsessed guy. The packaging is really sleek and even thought they are full headphone, they are still quite compact.
Violight Smartphone Sanitizer £31 - It is especially a cleaner for your phone that will get rid of the bacteria on their. Personally I only picked this because it looked so cool, but it is actually a really practical gift if you are buying for a health and cleanliness conscious person.

Yves Saint Laurent L'Homme Gift Set £49- Again I have another luxurious fragrance set that would be a really nice gift. As well as their fragrance, it also contains a shower gel and shave balm. I love the colour scheme of this, I think the use of grey makes it appropriate for younger and older men.

Jack Wills Bromyard Hat £30- How cute is this hat? I couldn't decide if it was for males or females, but in the end I decided it was for both. I would definitely wear this my self and it will come in handy when we have snow days!

Space Invader Baseball Cap £18- I am personally not a huge fan of baseball caps, but I know there are loads of guys out there who love wearing them or even just collecting them. This is so cool as I think it is really old school and if you know some one who is into old school games then this is such a unique present.

Beatles Sgt Pepper T-Shirt £15- This is hilarious! Look how silly the Beatles look in this photo. I only picked this as I love the Beatles and people (even 50/60 years on) are still wanting to buy cool vintage tops with their name on the front!

I hope this has given you some ideas for what to get HIM this Christmas. I always find shopping for males really hard, so if you are completely and utterly stuck for words then why not get them a voucher as you can never go wring with that!

MissBeccaBeauty xo 
Where else to find me:


You may also be interested in:

Gift Guide | £10 and Under
Gift Guide | £10 and Under
Gift Guide | For HER
Gift Guide | For HER
November Favourites
November Favourites
The Daily Smooth Body Butter | Review
The Daily Smooth Body Butter | Review
Liz Earle Signature Foundation | Review
Liz Earle Signature Foundation | Review
I Love Freebies | Novemeber
I Love Freebies | November

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate all your comments! Don't forget to subscribe or follow my blog on BlogLovin'

MissBeccaBeauty xo