Best Blogging Bits | November | Blogmas Day 3


 
22 Sleeps Till Christmas
Christmas Playlist Day 3 - Let it Snow

Hey Peeps,
November has been a fairly busy month for me and I wanted to share with you some of my favourite posts from this month. In 2014 I am thinking of doing a post showing you my favourite blogging moments from the whole of 2013. But should I do that as well as a Best Blogging Bits | December or do a 2013 one instead. Let me know what you think as I am indecisive.

 
Liz Earle Signature Foundation | Review
I did a mixed bag review on the Liz Earle Signature Foundation. I am a huge fan of the Liz Earle skincare range and even though I liked this product it wasn't as good as the quality of their skincare.


Q&A
I also did a little Q&A so you can all find out more about me! I enjoyed this tag as the questions were really interesting; all about blogging, Lana Del Rey and my celebrity crush...


Winter Nail Polishes
 In the Summer and Autumn I did posts sharing with you my favourite nail polishes for each season. So here are the nail polishes for Winter.


November Favourites
Finally, I have my November Favourites for you. I have been loving the Nails. Inc. polish in Big Apple Red and a new foundation...

 What have been your best blogging bits this month?

MissBeccaBeauty xo 
Where else to find me:


You may also be interested in:

November Favourites
November Favourites
Winter Nail Polishes
Winter Nail Polishes
Q&A #BritishBloggerSelection
Q&A #BritishBloggerSelection
Liz Earle Signature Foundation | Review
Liz Earle Signature Foundation | Review
I Love Freebies | Novemeber
I Love Freebies | November
Gift Guide | For HER
Gift Guide | For HER

2 comments:

  1. The winter nail polish colours are so nice & love your blog! Just followed! :D

    That Quirky Panda
    http://thatquirkypanda.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate all your comments! Don't forget to subscribe or follow my blog on BlogLovin'

MissBeccaBeauty xo