Winter Nail Polishes

 
 
 
Hey Peeps,

It finally has begun to feel like winter, so I have put away my autumnal colours and out the bad boys ready for the dark and cold days. In case you don't know my favourite nail polish brand is Nails Inc. as I find the quality is really good and the colour stays on my nails for ages. I didn't mean to choose all Nails Inc. products, but to me honest I don't have many wintry colours and the only ones I do have are Nails Inc. So lets find out who made it into my Winter Nail Polish collection this season:

Chester Place - A very vibrant red nail polish that looks like you classic red in the bottle, but comes out as a gorgeous red with bold pink undertones. It is a deeper colour; so only comes out now its Winter!
Belgrave Place- I did a NOTD post on this nail polish a while ago (click here to read). It is a dark blue polish that has a lot of purple undertones and depending what light you are in, the colour changes from blue to purple which I love. I wear this polish through the whole year, but mostly in November through to December.
New York Noir- I love this colour. It is your classic everyday simple and easy to wear black. I don't wear much black on my nails and am always admiring people who can pull it off so easily. I am going to make more of an effort to make this colour work on my ghostly white hands!
Chesham Street- For me this is the most exciting of the four. It is a metallic midnight blue with sparkly teal undertones running through. It's quite funny because I have about three bottles of nail polish all almost identical to each other in this shade. Yes... I am a nail polish junkie... what can I say?
I hope you have enjoyed this post and let me know in the comments which is your favourite polish from my selection and also what shades are in your winter nail polish collections!

MissBeccaBeauty xo
Where else to find me:

You may also be interested in:



Autumn Nail Polishes
Autumn Nail Polishes
My Top 3 Summer Nail Polishes
My Top 3 Summer Nail Polishes
NOTD Nails Inc Belgrave Place
NOTD Nails Inc Belgrave Place
 NOTD | Oh My That’s A Bright Orange!
NOTD | Oh My That’s A Bright Orange!




The Daily Smooth Body Butter | Review
The Daily Smooth Body Butter | Review
I Love Freebies | Novemeber
I Love Freebies | Novemeber

1 comment:

  1. Belgrave Place and Chesham Street look gorgeous! I might be trying some of these!
    Alice x
    missalicethecamel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate all your comments! Don't forget to subscribe or follow my blog on BlogLovin'

MissBeccaBeauty xo