Hello November


 Hey Peeps,
 
It's nearly Christmas!!! Soon I will be able to start using my advent calendar and begin counting down the days until Christmas! This is just a really quick post today to let you know some of my goals for November:
 
Blog at least 3 times a week. I did try sticking to a schedule but I am finding it hard because there is so much I want to post and I feel refrained to just three days. But I will post at least 3 posts but there may be more some weeks.
Consider taking part in #Blogmas or something similar. Will you let me know if you think I should take part in it and if you are going to blog everyday in Christmas let me know as I would love to share inspiration!
Reach 100 followers! I am so close now and it excites me to think that my little blog is nearly a 100 followers!

Just to let you know I am going to do my October & November Favourites as the end of November because I only have a few products this month so I thought I would put them all together because other wise it is a bit pointless. Also I would really like to do a Q&A so can you please leave me some cool questions in the comments that you would like me to answer!
 
So yeah, this was just a little update on what is going on at the moment. Don't forget to follow me on twitter and Pinterest, as I am tweeting a lot more now and also I am getting very addicted to Pinterest. Please leave me links to your twitter and Pinterest accounts/pages as I would like to get to know you guys, my followers, better!
MissBeccaBeauty xo
 
Where else to find me:


You may also be interested in:

Hello October
Hello October
 Hello September
Hello September
 Hello August
Hello August
 Bonjour July
Bonjour July
Hello May
Hello May

2 comments:

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate all your comments! Don't forget to subscribe or follow my blog on BlogLovin'

MissBeccaBeauty xo