Gift Guide | £10 and Under

 



Hey Peeps,

Christmas presents in November? Don't worry I haven't gone mad. I know for some of you November is way to early to be organising presents to give on 25th December. But I like to organised and I know there are people out there, like me, who want everything done as soon as possible. I will be doing a few Gift Guides but haven't fully decided how many categories yet. I am planning to choose at least 5 products for each category and if you have any suggestions then please let me know in the comments or on twitter! Anyway on with today's post...
 
I have actually found it really hard to pick out nice gifts for under £10 but have managed to come up with 5 for you:
 
Cath Kidston Rose Hand Cream Trio: This is £6 in John Lewis and is the perfect gift for a really girly girly. Also the packaging is adorable and in my opinion looks more expensive than it actually is!
 
BRRRR Bobble Hat: This hat is very on-trend right now and is also really festive. At £7.99 this hat has a funny and silly slogan and will add a bit of winter cheer to their outfit. Plus it will keep their ears nice and warm!  
 
Cream Owl iPad Case: Everyone these days has an iPad or is asking Santa for one this Christmas so a case for their most treasured possession is always a really easy but thoughtful gift idea. I love this one as it is super cute for £9.99 and is great for a wide range of ages.
 
Leopard Nail Design Kit: I am not a huge fan of the packaging, but the colours are really wintry and autumnal that any nail polish fanatic, like myself, would really appreciate a gift like this. This is also the cheapest of my gifts as well at £4.85 (very precise...)!
 
Pull & Bear USA Flag Cosmetic Bag: Who doesn't need a spanking new USA cosmetic bag to keep all their new Christmas beauty products in? This is £9.99 and I personally think it is a really pretty and vintage bag that is a decent size for a girl to store her cosmetics!  
 
What is your favourite product from this gift guide? Have you seen any other bargain gifts out there for £10 and under?
 
MissBeccaBeauty xo
 
Where else to find me:
 


You may also be interested in:

The Daily Smooth Body Butter | Review
The Daily Smooth Body Butter | Review
Liz Earle Signature Foundation | Review
Liz Earle Signature Foundation | Review
I Love Freebies | Novemeber
I Love Freebies | Novemeber
The Fault In Our Stars
The Fault In Our Stars
Mini Haul
Mini Haul
FOTD || Fresh Faced & Wide Awake
FOTD || Fresh Faced & Wide Awake

2 comments:

  1. Great selection
    Amazing blog

    Please visit: http://trendybutterfly.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I neeeed that leopard nail design kit!

    The owl iPad case is also super cute!

    Emma | DollfaceBlogs xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate all your comments! Don't forget to subscribe or follow my blog on BlogLovin'

MissBeccaBeauty xo