Wednesday Word | Laughing


Hey Peeps,

It's Wednesday today! You know what that means, yep I have another Wednesday Word for you. today is all about how life is better when you're laughing and enjoying yourself.

If you know me well on a personal level (i.e. some of my school friends who might be reading this...if you are 'hi'), then you will generally know that I am quite a serious person. Not because I am boring or anything (at least I hope I am not :/) but because I like everything to be done to the best of my ability and I can only do that when I am concentrating. And whist being focused I can come across as being serious. Now this is where the problem comes in for me. When I am serious I don't spend all day laughing and being cheery, and quite often I wish I was more laid back and wasn't so uptight about things like homework and exams. But that is just who I am and I guess that is something I can't change about my self. Very often I forget that I am only young and in high school and I need not take everything so seriously. Because one day I know I am going to wake up and realise that my teenage years should have been filled with carefree experiences, yet instead I was way too serious.  
 
Also I am a big worry pot. Yep that's what my mum calls me! I worry about the little things in life and forget that sometime I just need to take a chill pill, let my hair down and enjoy myself; whether that be by laughing or by simply just having a good time. In another Wednesday Word I may take about my worry issues but for now I will leave it at that.
 
Remember if you have any suggestions of quotes you would like to share with me then please feel free to send me a tweet @MissBeccaBeauty or leave a comment down below. I hope you are all having a nice week and remember its only 3 sleeps until the weekend!
 
MissBeccaBeauty xo
 
Where else to find me:



You may also be interested in:

 Wednesdays Word | Letting Go and Moving On
Wednesdays Word | Letting Go and Moving On
 Wednesdays Word || Greatness
Wednesdays Word || Greatness
Wednesdays Word || Someday
Wednesdays Word || Someday
 Wednesday Word || 20 Seconds Of Insane Courage
Wednesday Word || 20 Seconds Of Insane Courage
 Autumn Nail Polishes
Autumn Nail Polishes

1 comment:

  1. nice post :) makes me happy . just started to follow ur blog here . hope u do the same :)
    http://www.ambifashion.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate all your comments! Don't forget to subscribe or follow my blog on BlogLovin'

MissBeccaBeauty xo