New Design...


Hey Peeps,

Sorry for the lack of posts recently. My schedule has been pretty full over the past few days but next week is half term so I will have chance to catch up on blogging. I have been feeling a bit bored of my blog design so decided to just create something new and fresh. I have kept it quite simple and just given it a bit of clean, especially my side bar which was getting very cluttered. Just to let you know I have moved the blog buttons to my Button Swap page as it was getting way to cluttered and thought it would be best for them to have a separate page. If you would like to do a button swap leave me a comment or send me a tweet.
 
Anyway back to the new design... please let me know what you think of it and if there is anything you think I should do to improve it. I would also really appreciate it if you would leave honest and constructive criticism as I am all for getting better and improving but I need your help to do that!

MissBeccaBeauty xo
 
Where else to find me:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate all your comments! Don't forget to subscribe or follow my blog on BlogLovin'

MissBeccaBeauty xo