Halloween On PicMonkey | #Bloggoween




Hey Peeps,
 
So I am taking part in #Bloggoween today as it is about a week now until Halloween! What are you all doing for Halloween? On the 30th I am going to a Halloween party at my friends house and then on 31st I am thinking of going on a ghost walk in York! Although I haven't still decided what I am dressing up as :/
 
Whilst editing some blog photos, I came across some new Halloween features on Picmonkey. I LOVE Picmonkey. It's free, easy to use and my pictures look really good when I use it. I was excited to see these new features, so I had a little play with what was on offer. Here are some of the photos I created!


 
1. Open up a picture of yourself (or someone else!!) in the edit a photo
2. In the sidebar click on the cartoon pumpkin
3. Choose a theme of your choice
4. Get creative!!
 
It is as easy as that! If you have a go at Halloweening your pictures then I would love to see them. You can either send me a link to them in the comments or tweet me a picture at @MissBeccaBeauty and I will be sure to re-tweet it to my followers as well!

MissBeccaBeauty xo
 
Where else to find me:


You may also be interested in:

Birthday Beauty Haul
Birthday Beauty Haul
What’s In My Travel Makeup Bag
What’s In My Travel Makeup Bag
New CID Eyes, Lips & Cheeks Palette
New CID Eyes, Lips & Cheeks Palette
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer
Confessions Of A Beauty Blogger

5 comments:

  1. hey Becca - why can't I think of such unique ideas! This was a really interesting read - I love pic monkey and I forgot about special effects - this could keep my 8 year old brother amused for hours! haha much love, Lauryn from http://funfairsandfairydust.blogspot.co.uk/ xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I love picmonkey it us free and so easy to use!! xx

      Delete
  2. That last one is hilarious!
    Think I'm going to have to give this a go!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahahaha! Great pictures!:)

    Great post, Thanks for sharing!:)

    Please check out my blog..

    http://polkaanddots.blogspot.co.uk/

    Hugs, Brittany, xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah!! Cool pictures :o)

    xoxo
    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate all your comments! Don't forget to subscribe or follow my blog on BlogLovin'

MissBeccaBeauty xo