Best Blogging Bits | Septmember

Hey Peeps,

September was a really good blogging month for me as I hit my highest page views on a single post and I gained a lot of lovely followers. I know it is not sticking to the schedule but I wanted to reflect back on my most popular posts from September as some posts are often forgotten in my archive.

At the start of September I set myself a few goals for the month and also you gave you guys some advise for starting back at school! I love my Hello Month posts as they are a great way to get excited for the coming month. Click HERE to read all about what I think of September! 

 Ooohhhh the splendid season of Autumn finally arrived and I celebrated by creating an Autumn Bucket List 2013.Making toffee apples, going trick or treating, jumping in leaves and carving pumpkins are just some of the things I plan on doing in autumn; click HERE to read more!
 
 
In September this was my most popular review. Recently I have been doing a lot more reviews and it is nice to see they are being recognised by my views and the post itself is attracting people. I really enjoy doing reviews as I find it interesting to write them, but also I love reading other peoples reviews on products as different opinions help broaden my makeup horizon. HERE is my review on the Rimmel Stay Matte Powder!
 
 
Never before have I revived so many lovely comments on a Monthly Favourites post. Click HERE to read about all the products I have been loving in September and reasons why. Find out why  I fell in love with John Green and ventured out to buy a metallic bronze bad boy!!
 
 
Finally I posted my most popular post ever in September. I was overwhelmed with the amount of love this post received and a lot of it came through Pinterest. I would recommend using Pinterest to advertise posts with pretty pictures!! Click HERE to discover my love for luscious lashes and Oxblood Nails...
 
This month has been a huge eye-opener for me and I look forward to all the coming months have to offer. Thank you for all your support and kindness. If you haven't already please read my Hello October post as there is loads of information and blogging news for you!!
 

 
Where else to find me:

You may also be interested in:

Rimmel London Stay Matte Review
Rimmel London Stay Matte Review
 Hello September
Hello September
 September Favourites
September Favourites
Autumn Bucket List 2013
Autumn Bucket List 2013
Autumn 2013 Beauty Trends
Autumn 2013 Beauty Trends

2 comments:

  1. I'm one of your new September followers!
    It's just a shame that I wasn't following sooner but least you're getting more recognised now!

    Oh and I loved your Autumn 2013 Beauty Trends!

    xx

    www.painteddaisies.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aawww thank you, this has made my day!! xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate all your comments! Don't forget to subscribe or follow my blog on BlogLovin'

MissBeccaBeauty xo