The Versatile Blogger Award

 
Hey Peeps,
 
A few weeks ago I was tagged by the ever so talented Merilinzz, I have mentioned her numerous times on my blog before and if you haven't already you should go and follow her blog!
 
What is it?
This is an award that we give to each other in order to share our favourite blogs on the blogsphere.
 
The rules are following:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you by adding a link to his/her blog
2. Write 7 facts about yourself
3. Nominate 15 bloggers and tell them in the comment of their blog
4. Include the logo and rules in your article
 
7 facts about me:
1. I love school!
2. I when I was younger I had a red birth mark in the centre of my forehead.
3. When I am older I want to go on a road trip around America
4. I read the Hunger Games Trilogy in about 1 week.
5. I admire people who wear funky colour eyeliner/shadow as I would never have the confidence to step out of the house wearing green eyeliner!
6. I have lived in 4 different houses
7. I am a bag-a-holic!
 
I Tag:
Given Me Wings
Life Is Worth The Fight
Bold In Ballerinas
Lost In Lipstick
Touch Of Crimson
 
Thanks again to Merilinzz!!
 
MissBeccaBeauty xo
 
Where else to find me:

1 comment:

  1. I did the post on my favourite lush products as you requested! Hope you like it! Chloe xx

    http://realityleaveslotstoimagination.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate all your comments! Don't forget to subscribe or follow my blog on BlogLovin'

MissBeccaBeauty xo