Whats In My Travel Makeup & Skincare Bag

Hey Peeps,
 
So I am going on holiday tomorrow to Ireland for a family wedding. We are going on the Ferry for the first time and I am very nervous as the last time I went on a boat I was really sick and I don't know how I am going to react.
I thought I would do this post for you as I haven't done this before and wanted to show you what I will be taking with me. Lets get cracking...
 
 

 


 
 



Makeup

Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation
Laura Geller Balance-N-Brighten Foundation
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer
Soap and Glory Thick and Fast Mascara
Bobbie Brown Waterproof Mascara
Benefit They're Real Mascara
 The Body Shop Shimmer Blush
Benefit Highbeam
Benefit Posietint
Benefit Lemon Aid
MAC Eyeliner in Coffee
Topshop Kohl Eyeliner
Jemma Kidd Define Eyeliner in Copper
 Laura Geller Baked Highlighter in French Vanilla
Bare Minerals Foundation Primer
Bobbie Brown Creamy Concealer
Laura Geller Eye Rimz Brush
 

 
 


 
 Skincare

Liz Earle Hot Cloth Cleanse and Polish
Liz Earle Instant Boost Skin Tonic
Nivea Refreshing Soft Moisturising Cream
Liz Earle Skin Repair Light Moisturiser
Tea Tree Sensitive Blemish Gel
Tea Tree Blemish Stick
Tea Tree Spot Wand
 



 
Bits and Bobs
Dove Deodorant
Insette Extra Hold Hairspray
Bare Essentials Heavenly Face Brush
2 Clinique lips glosses
Laura Geller Lip-gloss
Laura Geller Lipstick
Laura Geller Double Ended Eyeshadow Brush
Foundation Brush
Clinique Bronzer/Blender Brush
Elizabeth Arden Blush Brush 
 




 
Palettes
MUA Heaven and Earth
Jemma Kidd Eye Wardrobe Brown Quartet
Compact Mirror
 
 
 

I hope you have enjoyed this post, I had fun making it! Even though I am going away I have scheduled posts for the next week so you guys have something to read!
 
MissBeccaBeauty xo
 
 
 


1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love your toiletries bag!

    i've been meaning to try the s&g mascara but never seem to get round to it! Is it any good?

    http://favouritepurchases.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/bikini-shopping-at-sports-direct.html

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate all your comments! Don't forget to subscribe or follow my blog on BlogLovin'

MissBeccaBeauty xo