NOTD | Nails Inc Belgrave Place


 
Hey Peeps,
 
See as I have extremely pale skin, I steer away from dark colours on my nails as I find I tend to look even paler and like a vampire. Having said that I found this polish in my collection and thought I would give it a go. I have to say I am very impressed with this colour and I am going to try darker polishes on my nails.
 
Belgrave Place is a great blue-based purple crème. The formula is amazing- smooth, creamy and very easy application. I did two coats on my nails to achieve full opacity. What I love is that it dries super shiny, so you could probably get away with no top coat. The colour is really cool as it transits between cool and warm depending what lighting you are in. I have been wearing this nail polish for three days now without a single chip and I am hoping to go the week before it desperately chips.
 
MissBeccaBeauty xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate all your comments! Don't forget to subscribe or follow my blog on BlogLovin'

MissBeccaBeauty xo