My Week #10

Bonjour,
 
Another Monday has rolled in and I am sharing with you pictures from my week for the tenth time. I am actually very impressed with myself that I have managed to keep this up for 10 weeks. This week has been all over the place, some days it will be so hot that being outside for more than 10 minuets is torture, but other days it is so wet that leaving the house would be stupid. So here we go...
 
Lunch at BB's | Flying Kites at Cannon Hall | Barry M Mint Green NOOD | Weakness, Percy Pigs | Dip Dying my sisters hair | Funny Bulldog | Trying hairstyles for a wedding I am going to | Trying out new makeup looks.
 
Let me know what you have been getting up to this week.
 
MissBeccaBeauty xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate all your comments! Don't forget to subscribe or follow my blog on BlogLovin'

MissBeccaBeauty xo