My Trip Beyond The Irish Sea | Part One



 




















Hey Peeps,

Here is a scrapbook of photographs that I took of my holiday in Ireland. I am showing the pictures in three parts and here is part one!

The first two images are on the ferry, the first one is of the sea and the trail the ferry leaves in the water.  The second is actually of my sister and I on the ferry coming home but I wanted to show you it now. The rest of the photographs are of a little town called Kells in Mullingar near where Niall Horan is from (queue the screaming!!). We have a family holiday house there and whist in Irealnd that was our base. I love Kells as it has so much character and on ever street you can find something cute and one of a kind.
I hope you enjoyed these pictures! I would love to know where you have all gone on your holidays and where you are planning to go!
MissBeccaBeauty xo


1 comment:

  1. LOve your photos! I can't wait to visit Ireland. It's my number one place to visit one day. I hope you'll have a chance and stop by my blog. All about Beauty. Life. and DIY. If you ever have an OTD, LOTD, hair or nail tutorial, or a fun fashion DIY, I'd love for you to share it at "That's my Style" Link party every Friday. Don't have anything to share? Stop by anyway for beauty tutorial and fun DIY projects. Hope to see you there. :)

    Karla @ www.MySerendipitousLife.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate all your comments! Don't forget to subscribe or follow my blog on BlogLovin'

MissBeccaBeauty xo