Babbles With Becca | Friday

 
Hey Peeps,
 
Sometimes when I come to sit down at my laptop and want to write a blog post, I have no inspiration and sometimes all I want to do is just write down everything that I am feeling and that is going on around me in my life. So I have created this series called 'Babbles With Becca' where on any day of the week I can just write whatever is going on in my life and not have to plan a post. I can just write. So here goes...
  • I have spent the last few days re-organising my bedroom and I am now sharing a study with my sister down stairs, so I may do a what's on my desk kind of post in the Autumn.
  • This summer I have been to the market near us quite a few times and I think they are amazing. The prices  are so good there and at the market they sell everything from fruit and veg to makeup and cosmetics to curtains and blinds. I have recently bought quite a few things from there and I even picked up some stationary for school.
  • I am a huge tea drinker and I bought some Green Tea but haven't tried it yet because I am afraid it won't be as nice as real tea :/
  • It is my sisters birthday tomorrow and for the first time I have bought a present for her with my own money, look at me getting all mature and stuff!
  • I am absolutely loving this quote at the moment "A head full of fears has no space for dreams" I am the stage in life when I am going to start making choices that will affect me later on in life and I don't want to be afraid to do things if it will affect my dreams in the future ( sorry that just got a bit deep, oh well!)
Image from Pinterest
Let me know what you think of this.
 
MissBeccaBeauty xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate all your comments! Don't forget to subscribe or follow my blog on BlogLovin'

MissBeccaBeauty xo