25 Facts About Me


 
Hey Peeps,
 
I was thinking, you don't really know much about me so I wanted to share with you 25 facts about me.
 
1. I have a huge phobia of dogs.
2. I have no idea what my dream job is, but I know that I want to go to University.
3. My dream university would be either Oxford or Cambridge
4. My favourite TV show is Glee.
5. I was born in Maidstone, Kent
6. I moved to Yorkshire when I was 5
7. I play the French Horn and Piano (I can dabble a few chords on the guitar but I don't think that really counts).
8.I am hooked on We Heart It and Pinterest
9. Football bores me to death
10. I absolutely love cheese and my favourite cheese is Camembert.
11. When I am older I want to go on a road trip around America
12. My favourite cartoon character is Winnie The Pooh.
13. I have a weird obsession with plucking my eyebrows :/
14. My favourite board game is monopoly and I love playing it  
around Christmas and the New Year.
15. When I was three I went to Montessori School.
16. Harry Potter is my favourite books series.
17. I am a nerd.
18. I am re-watching all the Gossip Girl series for the second time.
19. I wish I could be Blair Waldorf for the day
20. My favourite type of music is Christmas songs.
21. I play in a Youth Orchestra and I love orchestral music.
22.I always wonder if the people in the background of movie or show scenes are actually talking to one another or just mouthing random things…
23. I can be very ditsy and dumb sometimes that my mum sometimes thinks I should have been born with blonde hair. ( no offence to anyone with blonde hair)
24. I know all the words to every Taylor Swift song.
25. I learn words to a song quicker than I can learn text for school.
 
MissBeccaBeauty xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate all your comments! Don't forget to subscribe or follow my blog on BlogLovin'

MissBeccaBeauty xo