Liz Earle Haul



 
Hey Peeps

A few weeks ago my family and I went to the Leeds Jewellery and Farmers Market. We had a lovely time looking at all the beautiful and intricate jewellery and enjoyed the smells coming from the scrumptious food at the stands. Whilst we were there my mum and I 'popped' into the Liz Earle shop, I say popped we were in there for nearly an hour (whoops!). I have been a huge fan of Liz Earle for many years, but have only ever made purchases online. So it was like Christmas being able to actually go into the shop.
 


Inside it was huge. The ground floor had on show their products and stands where you could try the products. On the second floor there was every single product of their and all their gift and travel sets. Including a quarter of the room for all the makeup products and there was a make up artist doing peoples makeup. Also there were skins where you could use the products and also a little library where you could all about skincare. There is also a third floor which is used for treatments that people have booked.
 

The staff and service were absolutely amazing and they were really smiley and helpful. I purchased the 200ml Instant Skin Boost Tonic and my mum purchased the Signature Foundation in 02 Ivory. When we arrived at the till the lady gave us 4 samples of the Sheer Skin Tint in different shades so we could try them out. Also she gave us a sample of their latest perfume and she gave us lots and lots of leaflets and booklets with lots of information and instructions on how to use the products. As well as that the lady offered to do my mums make up for free. It was really interesting watching her do my mums make up as it was the first time I had watched a professional doing it. The makeup looked gorgeous on my mum and I was really glad we went in to shop!
 
 
 
MissBeccaBeauty xo

3 comments:

  1. I've nominated you for the Liebster award, and it's all explained in my most recent blog post :-) http://almosttooposhtofunction.blogspot.co.uk/2013/06/june.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to try out some Liz Earle products. I really like your blog. You're photos are of such high quality. :)

    morethanpinkglitter.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You that has just made my day :) and you should definitely try out some of their products, they work like magic!!

      MissBeccaBeauty xo

      Delete

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate all your comments! Don't forget to subscribe or follow my blog on BlogLovin'

MissBeccaBeauty xo