The Procratinating Blogger Tag

Hey Peeps,
Yay another tag!! I love doing tags as I think they are really fun and a great way for you to find out more about me!! I just want to say that I haven't been tagged to do this but thought I would give it a go anyway!
So, lets get cracking...
  
Name one beauty regime that you rarely do?
Exfoliating. I rarely do this, even though I have an amazing Liz Earle Exfoliator. I should really do this more often :/
 
Is washing your makeup brushes something you do regularly?
I would love to say yes, but I am afraid it is something I am really bad at. I know that I should do it more often but to be honest I always end up forgetting.
 
How long will you last with chipped nails?
Not very long, sometimes I will go a day if I am really busy. But normally I try to take it off straight away!!
 
How long will you put off buying/replacing a product, even if you need it?
If it is something essential that I use everyday then I repurchase it soon after I run out. But normally I am rubbish at repurchasing products that I have run out off.
 
What is your worst beauty habit?
I tend to peel of my nail polish, I know it is disgusting but I can't stand it when they are chipped so I peel it if I don't have any nail polish remover.

Name something non-beauty related you put off doing all the time.
 I have to confess I am very untidy and I am always putting off tidying my bedroom, which really annoys my mum... opps :/
 
When going out somewhere do you leave getting ready until the last minuet?
Well I normally start getting ready a long time before I have to leave, but 2 minuets before we leave I am running round like a head less chicken try to get organised.

Can you commit to spending bans?
To be honest I have tried because I know that I would just fail miserably...

How organised is your makeup and nail polish collection?
Considering that I am not a tidy person, my collection is surprisingly quote tidy and well organised. That's what I think, but anybody else might think it was a complete mess!!

I have really enjoyed doing this tag, and I tag anyone reading to give this a go!!

Tags:
Merilinzz
A Life With Sparkles

MissBeccaBeauty xo
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for tagging me! I will probably do this now ;) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate all your comments! Don't forget to subscribe or follow my blog on BlogLovin'

MissBeccaBeauty xo